hello evryone

TessCrazy

Project QL Intern
hey, tess here. this must be like the 5th time iv tried to post...
iv been hooked on quantum leap since my sister got the first series on box set last year and i hijacked it for a while ... ended up watching every episode on the dvd in one evening. I've now seen most of the episodes (apart from some in series 4 that werent shown on tv) thanks to itv3 lol.
I'm also a fan of dean stockwell thanks to quantum leap. i've joined up to the "sassie" group and have been posting on there for the past couple weeks, but it's not as active as here seeing as there are only about 50 people on there.
really impressed with the amount of stuff on this site - could keep me busy for hours..

anyways, just to say hey - and hope to have fun chattin with you people

- tess

TessCrazy said:
lol good one ziggy ;)
i'm lovin all the lil character things that evryone has. like "imaging chamber technician" is that to do with how much you use the forums or something?

(btw, i like your lil egg things becket fan hehe)

- Tess

Yes, the designation changes according to how many posts you have made - except for people like me who rank as security staff because we moderate the board, so our status never changes.

Oh, I nearly forgot - WELCOME!!!

You will quickly find out, Tess that we are a wild and crazy bunch. :) Especially the admin. We all belong in the insane asylum. :nut

Welcome to the group! Pull up a chair and have a drink on me. :cheers

Have a fun time here!

MJ

I don't belong in an asylum. (I have the papers to prove it.) But I am crazy about Quantum Leap. Welcome to the board. If you have any questionsthat you need answered, someone here will always be able to help you

Welcome to the board! Yes, we're all crazy here; we could fill an entire wing of an asylum. But, hey, at least we'd all have fun together!

lol - thanks for all the welcoming comments and stuff :) does anyone use the chat room? it looks really snazzy, but no-one's ever on there when i log on... if you do, what time do you go on? it might jus be the 9 hour shift or whatever.

- Tess

QL Damsel said:
You will quickly find out, Tess that we are a wild and crazy bunch. :) Especially the admin. We all belong in the insane asylum. :nut

Welcome to the group! Pull up a chair and have a drink on me. :cheers

Have a fun time here!

MJ

You have to be careful here! If there is a thunderstorm, two or more of you may be struck by lightening and you know what happens (remember the episode "Shock Theatre?")

Matthew

p.s. Welcome aboard Tess! I just joined this forum today!