Hello All

Aurora Illusions

Project QL Intern
Jun 25, 2008
Canada
Sorry I sort of posted this already but it was in Crow's thread...I'm kinda new to all this forum stuff and didn't mean to post there, (i swear!) Well I'm gonna make my own thread for an introduction...it just seems like the right thing to do. I swear this isn't to get more posts *is an idiot child* If a mod wants they can delete my intro in Crow's thread.
____-
Hey all! I'm new here and you can call me Auro or Monica (My name :D) and stuff like that. Im 13 and got into Quantum Leap cause of my dad. He made me watch the pilot episode (It was on TV) and told me that i'd love it if i did so i agreed. He was SOOOOO right. This is now my all-time FAVORITE tv show EVER. The day after i watched this amazing series pilot i went out and spent all the money i had saved up on the Quantum Leap series dvd sets. I spent every hour of every day (Even when i was eating!) watching it until i had seen every one. :hurray: You know what? Tv shows they play now are :censored . I won't watch TV anymore cause all the shows i used to like are just...they're dead to me. I've also written some fanfics and am thinking of asking if i could be an author when TVS are back. (QUOTE: "Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons is on permanent hiatus until otherwise notified. Due to issues that are totally un-related to the webmistress or the time and energy that she puts into TVS, we regret to inform the readers that there will not be any new stories until other issues are taken care of. We sincerely apologize for the long pause to the cause, however, it's something that must be done.")I might post a few here and the one im currently working on but if i do i'll have some questions about it first. Oh noes im going off topic now so i'll ask the question in the right forum section. :wacko

Well i just wanted to say hi and i hope to see you guys around. :cheers

-Monica

You are NOT an idiot. Trust me, I too have made posting mistakes, such as my avatar question. Besides, as someone who has been here for less than two months, I can tell you that everyone here is really nice. By the way, you really don't watch anymore televison. Good Lord! you have more will power than I.

P.S. I love the shortened name "Crow" :lol

Don't really watch telly anymore? You and me, both.:cheers All I watch now is Quantum Leap and Medium. That's it.

Ohboy is right. The people here are really nice.

That's it? Medium and Quantum Leap? :disbelief I envy your self-control. My normal week consists of:

People's Court (Monday-Friday)
Wheel of Fortune (Monday-Friday)
Quantum Leap (Monday-Wednesday)
Monk (Friday)
Psyche (Friday)

I guess that is not a lot, since some of the shows I watched went off the air. It used to be much larger. Still...

By the way, Sam's Crow, what is your new avatar supposed to be?

I made her and want to put her in a series I'm going to start after I finish my current story that I'm working on. Yes, I tend to draw (or in this case, coputer generate) characters from my fiction. No, I don't add the illustrations to my stories.

Yeah i spend my days either watching QL or sleeping. As insane as it sounds, think about it, when you can control your dreams- anything can happen and it feels as real as reality itself!

Nah i don't got much willpower, I'm just not interested with anything on TV.

As for the shortened name, When you play World of Warcraft you learn to shorten names hehe. My name sometimes shortens to M, or A. You get used to it and as long as you can recognize that it's your name, it works. I'd call him Sam normally but considering this is a QL forum... I just don't think that works.

It okay if i call you Crow? :eek:

Well, I guess with you posting this on a new thread, then I should say welcome (I forgot if I did with all that has happened). Don't be afraid to post multiple times in a day. After all, you appear that you would make a great addition to the conversation. Welcome! Auro.

P.S. I may look down on my nickname being "boy". OB is okay, though. :roflmao:

Last edited:
Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

I rarely watch TV these days either.
I prefer to spend my evenings at the computer chatting with friends online, surfing sites like this one, and writing my QL fanfic.
About the only other show that will get my interest from the computer screen to the tv screen is Stargate - in fact as a new challenge, I've recently started work on a crossover story where Sam leaps into Daniel Jackson.

Thanks for the friendly greetings everyone. And 'OB' I wouldn't call you Boy, considering that your probably older then me, it would be awkward and wouldn't feel appropriate :p

Leaper1, (I used whole name this time :D) I might want to read your fanfic sometime, I love reading QL fanfics

Aurora Illusions said:
Leaper1, (I used whole name this time :D) I might want to read your fanfic sometime, I love reading QL fanfics

New readers are always welcome AI - oops, that sounds more like Artificial Intelligence, doesn't it? Aurora okay?
I am always totally thrilled when people read my stories especially when they leave reviews! Honest critiques are what every writer craves.
You can find my 5 story arc at www.fanfic.net under the pen name madders ahatter, and I have had the honor to write some of the Virtual Seasons, under my real name - Helen Earl.
All new members (and indeed old ones!) who enjoy fanfic are recommended to this 'continuation' of the leaping saga. There are some brilliant writers in the group, a few of whom are better at writing Sam and Al than some of the 'professional' writers of the novels imho.

Did a forumer write the sequel Stardust too? Cause that made me cry *sniffle* and i'd like to thank the author for taking their time to write it.