what about Dean

Grognette

Project QL Intern
Apr 17, 2008
Toulon, France
Do you know what's appen' for Dean Stockwell this year ? I mean, What is he doing ? Is he on a new film, on new tv-show ? Is he on retreat ? What's about his life now ? maried, divorced, widowed ?? Is he produce films ?? I know he's painting ! I saw his Collages ! what's new about him ? :wacko

thanks for answers !! :bow

as i recall al or dean stared in an episode of the show star treck with sam beckett lol or scott bacula .so maybe he chooses to play some certain roles in movies or tv shows. And there is always the big hope for the QL MOVIE .I am really dying to see him there.
For all of you who will go to this convention in la next year why dont you ask him.And do not forget to ask for the MOVIE.....

thank you snish !! i didn't know !!!

Woaow !! he's working a lot !! lol
The Darkest Evil (2008) (post-production) .... Henry Armitage
... aka H.P. Lovecraft's The Darkest Evil (USA: complete title)

Al's Beef (2008) .... The Sheriff
"Battlestar Galactica" .... Brother Cavil (9 episodes, 2006-2008)
... aka BSG (USA: promotional abbreviation)
- The Ties That Bind (2008) TV episode .... Brother Cavil
- Six of One (2008) TV episode .... Brother Cavil
- Rapture (2008) TV episode .... Brother Cavil

I don't know any of this list of films ! Never see !!
Yesterday I was on DVD shop and I was looking for "the langoliers" ! never find !! and it's a stephen King story ! In France you can find all from S. King, but not "the langoliers" !! lol

thank's Leaper ! I'll like ask for Dean about his own live !! unfortunattely I can't go for the moment !! I haven' got buy tickets ! too expensive for me !! because it's with the travel too (from France) ! and I don't know about my business for next year !!

my sweet tender Dean !!

Grognette, look for "Flight of the Langoliers" if you can't find "The Langoliers." I seem to recall when it first came out that it was called "Flight of the Langoliers." I hope this helps! :)

Al The Observer said:
Grognette, look for "Flight of the Langoliers" if you can't find "The Langoliers." I seem to recall when it first came out that it was called "Flight of the Langoliers." I hope this helps! :)

thank you very much !! i haven't got find it for now !! i wihsh ! i look for !! !

Grognette said:
my sweet tender dean ! I miss him !!

I'm looking for films whit him !!! I never see a lot of film with his performances !

I have a bundh of them in my netflix que - he has a HUGE body of work, since he started as a cute li'l chubby cheeked kid.

What happened to Dean Stockwell?

Grognette said:
Do you know what's appen' for Dean Stockwell this year ? I mean, What is he doing ? Is he on a new film, on new tv-show ? Is he on retreat ? What's about his life now ? maried, divorced, widowed ?? Is he produce films ?? I know he's painting ! I saw his Collages ! what's new about him ? :wacko

thanks for answers !! :bow

Hope this helps with your query :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Stockwell

oh my god it was very good and suspenseful to I didnt care for that nick guy on there he was way rude IMO I loved Dean Stockwell's acting though and where they had the scene when they had landed in Maine and he went aww shucks I could have sworn Al was coming out LOL