A Leap to Di For?

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
On my quest to find a source of screen captures of the episodes to use for photoshop art I came across this and was intrigued.
http://quantumleap.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Leap:A_Leap_to_Di_for

This claims to be a low budget Quantum Leap based short film featuring Princess Diana as the subject of the leap and Sammy Jo at the project but not using the original actors other than Deborah Pratt as Ziggy.

Has anyone else ever heard of this? Is there any truth to it?
If it is real I can't say I'd watch it, I don't think I could stand seeing anyone other than Scott and Dean playing Sam and Al.

It is real.
I have seen it.
Although I wasn't there, I believe it was available at the 20th anniversary con in LA.
There is a whole thread about it here somewhere - probably under the con thread.

I saw it awhile back, and although I don't remember the exact details of how it came about or who all filmed it, I thought it was well done. :) It's not the same as if Scott and Dean had been in it of course, but I enjoyed it; I was glad for another QL story. I do believe there is a thread somewhere. If I find it, I'll post a link.

Thanks for the link up Feldon30. Now I can see why Scott and Dean aren't in it, it's a fan film. I will tell my best friend about this and see if she is interested in watching it.

Thanks AlsPlaceBartender, interesting trailer and it looks to have real great effects. If anyone knows a place where the entire film can be found please let me know.