New old member! Hello again!!

Biridox

Project QL Intern
Feb 26, 2011
Hey guys! Wow, it's been a long time!

So I was going through some old files on my computer, and I came across an old song Shane wrote about how much The Matrix: Reloaded sucks (always loved that song :lol), and from there I started listening to some of our old radio play QL episodes from back in the day (with M.J. and Shane and Joy and Ben and so many others). After listening to those for a while, I started feeling all nostalgic, so I came over here just to lurk for a bit and to check in on everyone... and before I knew it I was recreating my old account to post here, because OMG, I've missed you all so much!

I can't believe how many of you are still here... and I'm so happy to see so many new faces I don't know as well. It's just amazing and refreshing and wonderful to see this fandom so alive and active even after all these years. Quantum Leap has always, and shall always be in my heart... one of the greatest television series ever created! :bow

Hello new and old faces alike! I'm Krystal, also known as Biridox. Nice to meet you, and I hope to stick around a while!

Krystal

P.S. Brian, I got your P.M., but I'm having a moment, and can't figure out how to send a reply. So hello! So glad to see you're still still serving as our ever beloved Bartender! :cheers

Hey, Krystal, what's up? I remember you too! I also had to create a new account because my old one gave me trouble. The past several years have been rough for me and I'm not on here that often, but I still drop by from time to time. Good to have you back! You look great, by the way! :)

Hi Helen, Damon, and Brian! Good to see you guys! I'm still floating around here... although obviously I'm still a little slow to respond, haha. :) Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough time, Damon... I hope things are starting to get better for you!