Scott to appear on 'Boston Legal'

JuliaM

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2004
Massachusetts
www.seshatplace.com
Photos of Scott from Boston Legal

This blog - http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/01/boston-legal-episode-413-glow-in-dark.html - has photos from Scott's appearance on Boston Legal. It also lists the airdate as February 12.
I uploaded the pictures to my photobucket account:
BostonLegal07.jpg
BostonLegal06.jpg

BostonLegal05.jpg
BostonLegal04.jpg

BostonLegal03.jpg
BostonLegal02.jpg

BostonLegal01.jpg

I see he's got the Sam Beckett hair back now. I don't watch Boston Legal, but it appears he's reunited with his former Murphy Brown co-star. Now all that's needed is to reunite him with Dean once more.

Gosh darn if he doesn't look GREAT! Just do a bit of a dye job, and he could look EXACTLY as he did in "Mirror Image"! WOW.

I don't watch Boston Legal, but I ended up catching it tonight, and saw the preview for next week... I think I might end up watching it.

Joy

Must confess I think he looks better with the 'groomed' hair look.
The shaggy Shanendoah wasn't flattering imho.

He sure is wearing well!

Good Looking

At the cabaret show he did "A Well Known Fact" from I Do, I Do. For those of you unfamiliar with the words...the Well Known Fact is that men keep getting better looking as they age while women "turn to pot."

It was fun to see him do the song. He sure had fun with it.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

D'oh, was looking for mention in the forum but didn't see anything... the episode aired tonight, but unfortunately at the same time as the "Jericho" premiere, so I watched the latter instead. Can't wait to download and watch. :D

... Mike.

Scott on BL

Well...not exactly IN it. He just guest starred ON it. Hopefully he'll do so again and THIS time get to interact with Shatner.

Just finished watching the episode... interesting how George Wyner also appeared in the episode (the nuclear guy), since he played Ben Harris in the QL episode "Future Boy" (the station manager or director or whatever he was) and has also appeared in an episode of "Murphy Brown".

Scott's appearance was also complemented with his skills as a musician and a singer - very cool to hear him playing the piano and singing again. (BTW, the link that jmoniz posted no longer works.)

This was the first episode of the show I've ever watched; has an off-beat sense of humour, so I wouldn't mind catching it again. I saw a brief few seconds of it one other time and Shatner answered his mobile phone, which made the communicator sound from the original "Star Trek"! Inside references are great. :D

Hopefully Scott will appear again sometime... he's truly on of television's best actors.

... Mike.

MikeKraken said:
Just finished watching the episode... interesting how George Wyner also appeared in the episode (the nuclear guy), since he played Ben Harris in the QL episode "Future Boy" (the station manager or director or whatever he was) and has also appeared in an episode of "Murphy Brown".

Scott's appearance was also complemented with his skills as a musician and a singer - very cool to hear him playing the piano and singing again. (BTW, the link that jmoniz posted no longer works.)

This was the first episode of the show I've ever watched; has an off-beat sense of humour, so I wouldn't mind catching it again. I saw a brief few seconds of it one other time and Shatner answered his mobile phone, which made the communicator sound from the original "Star Trek"! Inside references are great. :D

Hopefully Scott will appear again sometime... he's truly on of television's best actors.

... Mike.
wow they both look great for their age:angel ........whatever they are eating in that first picture looks really delicious!

He doesn't look like he's aged a day! (except for the greys of course!;) ) Nice to see a great TV icon back on our screens.

Last edited: