Quantum Leap coming back to ION!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
I received this update from ION today:

We are pleased to announce that “Quantum Leap” will be returning to ION Television’s lineup starting January 12th, 2009. It will air Monday-Wednesdays from 5-6pm EST with an additional episode on Fridays from 5-6pm EST. For all scheduling information please visit our website
www.iontelevision.com. Thank you for your continued support of ION Television and have a Happy Holiday.

I would like to thank you for posting this!

Please don't hurt me anybody, but I found out that ION was going to air Quantum Leap about a week ago or so. However, I heard it through a second-hand information source, and didn't want to get anyone's hopes up for nothing, so I'm happy that ION confirmed this.

This is great news, nonetheless!

P.S. They are also going to be bringing back The Drew Carey Show the hour before Quantum Leap each day (Monday-Friday), if anyone liked that show on ION.

omg!! I was so shocked when I came here and saw this I been checking alot off and on to see if there has been updates on QL coming back and now I got it! This is wonderful news like Christmas came early for me! I am so doing a happy dance! LMAO Im glad they decided to put it back on Ion Things just havent been the same without it. Thank you for confirming it. :)

Brian, you made my day thank you. I am so happy I could brust.
Now Mom and I have something to watch together. She has been enjoying the stories I tell her about Al and the funny lines he says. This will be a great way to enjoy them together.
\
I received this update from ION today:

We are pleased to announce that “Quantum Leap” will be returning to ION Television’s lineup starting January 12th, 2009. It will air Monday-Wednesdays from 5-6pm EST with an additional episode on Fridays from 5-6pm EST. For all scheduling information please visit our website www.iontelevision.com. Thank you for your continued support of ION Television and have a Happy Holiday.

This is great news - I replied on the other thread, but HOORAY!

Hope TPTB at ION finish the job right this time.

I believe you went to the ION forum, so I can assume that you remember how angry people were about Quantum Leap's cancellation. I'm sure that those at ION know the same thing would repeat itself if Quantum Leap were to go off the air again in the same fashion. :lol

I believe you went to the ION forum, so I can assume that you remember how angry people were about Quantum Leap's cancellation. I'm sure that those at ION know the same thing would repeat itself if Quantum Leap were to go off the air again in the same fashion. :lol
You're assuming they actually READ their message boards, lol. Is the PollyAnna still there telling people to buy the DVD if they want to watch old shows? :roflmao:

LOL I think your so right OhBoy :roflmao:I was one of them who was really angry at Ion for what they did. Lets hope they do continue to run all 5 seasons through or I might get my pitch fork LOL!

:lol

I made the observation on that forum that a show that had a board with no comments was doing quite well, since the only feedback that just about every show got was negative. My feedback included, I'll admit.

Still, though, keep the pitchforks around, just in case. :lol :realmad

LOL I seen that to. I don't even watch those other shows on Ion one because I was so angry at them LOL and I dont know I didnt like them. Now with QL coming back I can see alot of viewers even me tuning in! "Hold's my pitchfork up" I have it right here OHboy you can even borrow my extra one I have plenty to share! :whip :roflmao:

LOL I seen that to. I don't even watch those other shows on Ion one because I was so angry at them LOL and I dont know I didnt like them. Now with QL coming back I can see alot of viewers even me tuning in! "Hold's my pitchfork up" I have it right here OHboy you can even borrow my extra one I have plenty to share! :whip :roflmao:

You may need to supply the real members of the ION Forum with some. :roflmao:Not to attack the ION forum, but to scare off the spammers. :censored

Oh god I saw those spamming messages on there a few days ago. There are people on there complaining about it now! I have no idea why the moderators if they have one on that forum delete that stuff and ban them?

Oh god I saw those spamming messages on there a few days ago. There are people on there complaining about it now! I have no idea why the moderators if they have one on that forum delete that stuff and ban them?

We think that there are only a few people doing most of the spamming, and just going by different names, because I think that the usernames are banned from the websites once the offensive messages are taken off.

We think that there are only a few people doing most of the spamming, and just going by different names, because I think that the usernames are banned from the websites once the offensive messages are taken off.
I think the ABC Family's "25 Days of Christmas" forum got nailed by a handful of trolls. Couldn't have a single intelligent discussion.

One is a spammer who runs his own "Christmas Media" site - he would bad-mouth ABC Family then tell people to check HIS site to get listing.

The others were just filling the board with new threads whining that their favorite christmas cartoon wasn't on the schedule. Most of the time, they were wrong, so either it was just a trollgame or the people were challenged and couldn't figure out how to check their cable/satellite listings. When we pointed this out, four of us were accused of being ABCF "plants." lol I just walked away after saying my peace.

ION does look two or three people - the writing styles are the same. Has anyone reported the spam to the mods?

I don't think that anyone has directly confronted the administrators about this, but after a few days the spam posts are deleted. I think that there just needs to be someone who comes in daily and deletes the spammers' posts, so that they may just get tired knowing that their posts don't even last a day.

But I am sorry to hear about the ABC forum's fate.

It looks like the series this time on ION is going in order and not skipping around as much. That's always nice.

I know this is a little late, but did anyone else know that NBC Universal controls both Sci-Fi and ION?

I was doing some research for www.savekylexy.com and I found that fact buried many pages back in the corporate entity descriptions. It's like nepotism! lol

An update, for those who watch Quantum Leap on ION. Beginning Monday, April 27th, Quantum Leap is being moved to 4:00-5:00 p.m., at least from what I read in the schedule.

Don't ask why. I know the answer, but I've gone a good week now from blowing up when I say the answer.