Quantum Leap Leaving ION (Again)

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/2009/05/fox-upfront-2009-10-fall-2009-schedule.html

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.

Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/2009/05/fox-upfront-2009-10-fall-2009-schedule.html

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.
I'm satisfied because I really wanted to see the last season again.

Another bonus: they gave us an ION forum for QL! :roflmao:

The worst part about this is that I won't get to see Mirror Image again! Last night's showing was interrupted by a NOAA weather alert..at the exact moment when Sam is talking to Beth!:banghead:censored:banghead

I know it's not the same thing, but the website dailymotion.com has a copy online in pieces for viewing.

I am sad that they will take off again. But at least we got the first full run.
I will miss it. I really enjoyed watching it and hearing the orginal music.

QUOTE=ohboy;53334]Figured that I would tell this to people before the series finale, so that you can tape it or such if you can't watch it tonight. Quantum Leap is leaving ION on June 29, where M*A*S*H will take it's place, and E.R. will be bumpbed into the 5:00 timeframe. I got this from the ION Television forum, and this is the source he got it from:

Personally, I'm glad that ION gave it a full run-through. I think that's all that most people, including myself, really wanted, so I'm content, if a bit upset that Quantum Leap will be leaving.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad we have it back.

I'm saving up for the DVDs that way I can watch QL whenever I feel like it.

I'm glad we have it back.

I'm saving up for the DVDs that way I can watch QL whenever I feel like it.

Erin, I bought Season 1 of QL when it first came out for Region 1, as I was not sure we would get a Region 2 version.
It has never even been played.
I have a full set of Region 2 discs now, so you are welcome to my R1 Season 1.
E-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll send it to you.
One less season to save up for.

Even though I have all the DVDs, I am anxiously awaiting the box set which was mentioned at LeapBack 2009 to see if it has all the music.