Photos?

Ziggy

Project QL Intern
Apr 5, 2007
England
Didn't see a thread for this...

Anyone wanna post any photos of themselves? I don't wanna sound like weirdo, mind, so I will post some of myself if other people do too. XD It's just interesting to see what Internet friends look like, isn't it? 'Course, you only have to post a photo of yourself if you feel comfortable with it. :)

Didn't see a thread for this...

Anyone wanna post any photos of themselves? I don't wanna sound like weirdo, mind, so I will post some of myself if other people do too. XD It's just interesting to see what Internet friends look like, isn't it? 'Course, you only have to post a photo of yourself if you feel comfortable with it. :)

I got one on my profile page, although I haven't had dark hair for about two years :)
(and this is mee too, but I can see it's hard to identify me :p )

Here's me in my Civil War costume.
82220.jpg

Oh that's so pretty, Errowyn. :)
- was it taken the same day as you myspace pic?

I was a chicken... (and the cat and few more things) in Animal Farm. :)

Last edited:
I was wondering for the longest time if that you was you in the chicken costume.

Nice civil war photograph, Errowyn. I wish I had my old picture of me at the Renaissance Fair. It's a bit dated, but it would have been funny, nonetheless.

yepb'gaaak :)

Having seen your more 'normal' pics on your website, Jass, I can say unequivocally that this chicken suit does NOT flatter you my dear. [In fact one has to wonder why you would want people to see you like that! :hair ]

Folks, she is not a crazed old coot, she's a beautiful young lady.

Oh that's so pretty, Errowyn. :)
- was it taken the same day as you myspace pic?

Yep! It's actually a cropped down pic of me standing in front of a plant next to the house. I'll see about digging up that pic.

Edit: Here we are! I hope the link will work.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1564622/

I'm five feet, eight inches tall when not wearing shoes. Guess how big that plant is.

Nice civil war photograph, Errowyn. I wish I had my old picture of me at the Renaissance Fair. It's a bit dated, but it would have been funny, nonetheless.

Thanks! You should see me in my Renaissance Faire dress. I look kind of like a giant marshmellow peep but I love my peasant costume so much. :)

Last edited:
Having seen your more 'normal' pics on your website, Jass, I can say unequivocally that this chicken suit does NOT flatter you my dear. [In fact one has to wonder why you would want people to see you like that! :hair ]

Folks, she is not a crazed old coot, she's a beautiful young lady.

:lol:roflmao:Thanks for your vote of appearance-confidence, Helen :)
it does flatter the silly 'I'm not taking myself too serious' side of me, though, and that's a good thing too.

(I still owe you a long email don't I? It got stuck in day to day life somewhere :hmm IF you don't hear from me soon give me a good prod, will ya? i miss chatting with you!)

Errowyn, I love your pics! And your sense of humor. :)
Nothing worng with the tree, it's a good tree. :p :D

I can't see your pictures Julia :(
Could you add me on facebook
Jassian Terri
(I didn't read the rules, didn't know it was a real name policy)

Maybe it's just my computer, but the link takes me to a message that says it couldn't find the page. I only ask in case my computer isn't working properly.

Get rid of the 'Haven't' at the end of the URL. :)

Awesome photos, everybody! I don't photograph well, so I always look like a right idiot in mine. >.<

Here's a not-so-good shot of me in the costume I made for the convention. (It's not-so-good because I had to take it myself, and the autofocus on the camera was focusing on the tree behind me before I walked in front of the lens. Plus, I took off my glasses so they wouldn't distract from the rest of the picture, so I ended up squinting to see where the camera was to look in the right direction.) Hopefully, someone will post one or more (better) pictures of me in costume at the convention, as I didn't have my camera with me that night. (hint, hint!)

MeInUniform.jpg

Boo, someone took a picture of you and I together at the costume party. I am not sure who though.

Oh, by the way my scrub top is missing!!! It somehow was left at the hotel. I can only imagine it was mixed in with my bed sheets and I did not notice because the color was the same. The Judo pants I did pack though. Ah, no big deal! it was only $12.

Unless one of my room mates wanted a memento of meeting me... ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll have to ask around and see who it was that took a picture of us. If they send it to me, and they don't post it publicly, I'll send it to you.

Bummer about your scrub top. I lost the bottom half of a Karate uniform that way once. :\