Hello from a fan in Japan!

Shizuoka Leaper

Project QL Intern
Mar 27, 2012
Hello! Although I'm English, I've been resident in Japan for ten years years. Great to find a message board dedicated to the show. :hurray:

Used to absolutely love QL (or Leaping Quantums as my Dad used to call it) on its original run (I was 11-14). Now at 33 I've now been rewatching from the start. I now get more of Al's dirty jokes than I did before. :D

My girlfriend has taken an interest in the show too, so now I have to find it with Japanese subtitles...

Looking forward to using this site a lot!

Welcome from another new "old" fan. :) I, too, just recently started watching QL all over again and found this great forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hello! Although I'm English, I've been resident in Japan for ten years years. Great to find a message board dedicated to the show. :hurray:

Used to absolutely love QL (or Leaping Quantums as my Dad used to call it) on its original run (I was 11-14). Now at 33 I've now been rewatching from the start. I now get more of Al's dirty jokes than I did before. :D

My girlfriend has taken an interest in the show too, so now I have to find it with Japanese subtitles...

Looking forward to using this site a lot!