View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #33
JuliaM
Project Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayStar View Post
Hi, MISSDEEPSOUTHJENNA!

I'm glad you're enjoying my screen caps, but please don't use them without asking for my permission, which I'm not sure I can give for what you have in mind anyway. I think you're supposed to use official photos if you want autographs. That's what I've done.

The resolution is at the maximum output from the DVD. I use the original size of the source video when I grab episodes, so this is the best quality we can get right now.
If you're seeking an autograph, you don't have to use anything specific. I know none of the autographs I have are on official photos and I've seen plenty of people use screencaps and the like in order to get autographs...both in person and by mailing something.

I've got the set of screencaps I've done online here: http://scott-bakula.com/qlcaps.htm (there are a couple of episodes that I'm missing). All the screencaps I've taken are in a higher resolution (1024 x 768 ) although I upload a lower resolution (446 x 338 ) to my website. If there's something specific you're looking for, just let me know and I can send you the full-sized version. I can't guarantee that it will print out photo quality at 8 x 10. Although they are 1024 x 768, the ppi is only 100 (print resolution is 300 ppi).