06/28/07 The Quantum Retribution Files Presents...

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Backlash
Please go to the Radio files to listen to the newest audio available.

Get a drink, sit back in your chair, relax and listen to what's goes on in the lives of the people as they work toward their master's ultimate goal.

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/radio

Please leave comments if you'd like.

Please be aware that this is for mature audiences only.

Enjoy!
The Quantum Retribution Team

Awesome this! Damsel, if I can ever offer my voice for something, PLEASE let me know. I can do good & evil accents of many kinds, different voices, etc... you might say I belong in cartoons, but I love writing comics too much! Shoot me a message if you need people for the next one! I could be a star... :smokin

How does one participate in this, anyway? I know you don't all just fly to one location to tape these, so how does it work? I'd love to participate some day.

LadyKayoss said:
How does one participate in this, anyway? I know you don't all just fly to one location to tape these, so how does it work? I'd love to participate some day.

If I may field this one...

MJ sends us all a script and we record our lines via whatever program we have on our computers (I use audacity - mainly cos it is free!).
Having sent them back to MJ, she very cleverly edits them together and adds music, sound-effects etc. Then you guys get to enjoy the wonderfully polished finished article she comes up with!