New pilot coming to TNT, featuring Scott Bakula

It looks like it could be an entertaining series. Come closer to 2010 I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Ah, thanks, Julia! I heard from my friend today. He said he was featured in a scene with Scott, and that Scott talked to him and shook his hand. He also said that Scott was very nice. But we knew that already, didn't we? ;)

My friend just told me more about the shoot today. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to release any details or spoilers, though. Suffice it to say that it sounds like it was a fun scene! I'll try to keep everyone updated on it, and let you guys know when this episode airs.

Yep saw the preview tonight. No idea what to make of it except that it seems Scott's character gets all the girls. :)

Yep saw the preview tonight. No idea what to make of it except that it seems Scott's character gets all the girls. :)

I'm reminded of that preview for Enterprise and they show Archer kissing this woman and he says "Wouldn't have it any other way."

Tuesdays at 9pm? Dang! That's not a good time for me. :( I don't have cable, so I'd have to either go to my parents' house or go to work early, but at 9pm, I'm just getting out of class. Looks like I'll have to learn how to program Mom and Dad's VCR. :)

Tuesdays at 9pm? Dang! That's not a good time for me. :( I don't have cable, so I'd have to either go to my parents' house or go to work early, but at 9pm, I'm just getting out of class. Looks like I'll have to learn how to program Mom and Dad's VCR. :)

Good luck buying tapes. They're getting hard to find--no one's even making them anymore.

Good luck buying tapes. They're getting hard to find--no one's even making them anymore.
I'm in the process of clearing mine out!
Passed on my unused ones to my son who uses them once in a while.
Now I'm going through all the ones I've recorded films and stuff on. Anything worth keeping I'm transferring to dvd.
I've given the unwanted stuff away locally so far, but if anyone really wants some tapes they can record over, I'll gladly put them aside. Most have only been used once. Of course, they are PAL format, not NTSC.

Well, I don't know where you live, but I've had no problem with that. I can still find them at Wal-Mart, but yeah, I admit that's not something normal these days, so I suppose I must be one of the lucky ones. :p :hmm

Well, I don't know where you live, but I've had no problem with that. I can still find them at Wal-Mart, but yeah, I admit that's not something normal these days, so I suppose I must be one of the lucky ones. :p :hmm

I can still get them, but they're poor quality and I'd be reluctant to trust them with something I want to keep.

I just need to get one of those handy-dandy machines that transfers VHS to DVD... and a DVD recorder, or whatever the next wave of technology is. I'm afraid that if I get my collection on DVD, then DVDs will become obsolete too!

I'm looking forward to the Informant. Although Matt Damon might steal the show on this one. But then again trailers sell the movie to audiences they think they *might* convince to see it. Trailers aren't geared towards audiences who already want to see it. Scott said it's a drama about an FBI agent who puts up with a nutzo informant to get a case solved. The trailers make it look like a slapstick comedy.

Nice to see Scott getting some work all at the same time. :) I've been watching this thread.

I have been watching Scott's new series, Men of a Certain Age and I have to say. The Pilot I was indifferent about, but it just keeps getting better and better. I am truely enjoying it now.

Great to hear! And of course Scott becoming "hot" in the entertainment world is a good thing for Quantum Leap prospects.