Getty image video contest

leapme

Project QL Intern
Jul 26, 2009
Hi Guys I was wondering if you mind helping Scott out a hand here to bump him up a bit in views.

I entered the getty image mishmash video contest and I would love to see Scott bumped up a bit since sooooooooooooo he deserves it.

It's a pretty hard contest since you can only use their(getty image) stuff (as well as music) and your own. But I think I made for a dedication slash adoration :lol vid I did pretty well with the Scott pics and footage that was open for me. There were some great pics there I would have loved to use but unfortunatly I didn't get access to their whole data base of Scott pics and footage :disbelief

But if you guys could add a vote bumping Scott a page up (currently page 3 of 7 of most viewed) I would be so grateful cause I think Scott deserves to be bumped up a little further up the chart

http://mishmash.gettyimages.com/en/entries/IQK82J

You got my vote! Lovely.
I've put a link up on my Tumblr page as I know there are Scott fans who follow me there.

You got my vote! Lovely.
I've put a link up on my Tumblr page as I know there are Scott fans who follow me there.

Thanks so much, our boy has reached 3rd place. :bow

I now need 82 more to bump numer 2 from it's seats.... Wonder if that will happen, but I'm soooooooooo happy about this :)