Apologies and Whatnot

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
I know that I have not been around much lately and for that I do want to apologize. I've been busy with the end of school this year, with audios and family.

School / Work:
I was told about a month ago that there was a new job coming up as a reading teacher and that I was going to be doing that. THEN, after three weeks of telling me this, right at the end of the year tell me that I'm going to be doing the same thing that I've been doing - Inclusion English. I do hope that they decide soon. I'm supposed to get an email from the school today that tells of what I will be doing next year, so I'll know what the heck to prepare for, but oh no...

I just got the email and it says: "Yours is TBA - J - for now, inclusion English I and II." To Be Announced is not what I wanted. It looks like I'm going to be strung along again for the summer. Not good. Not good at all. Great.

Audio Work:
I do need to update the audio page here to reflect what I've done over at Darker Projects. I have worked on so many things - and Eleiece is the one that can prove what I say is the truth. I've had an audio go out on Darker Projects at least once a month about Quantum Retribution since January 15, 2008.

I have been working with not only Darker Projects, but also have been working with BrokenSea Audio, Giant Gnome Audio, Misfits Audio, and last, but not to be the least - Colonial Radio Theatre: On The Air.

All of them save for Colonial Radio Theatre: On The Air is for fun. Colonial is actually a paying job.

I have worked on a series called FATHER BROWN by G. K. Chesterton. They are small mysteries with a pastor from England. It's great and the actor that plays Father Brown (JT Turner) is just absolutely awesome in what he does. This audio is out on Blackstone Audio and is available to be bought. :) I'm currently working on the next 8 episodes of Father Brown. Another audio that I'm working on for CRT is MOONFLEET. It's about contrabandiers in 1757. It's been really a great deal of fun doing that.

Family:
Meghan is 15 and has a driving permit. Enough said on that.

The boys are into Tai Kan Doe (however it's spelled) and we have meetings to go to for that.

Remodeling the house - oh God... help me.

So... I've been busy and have been trying to take it easy and just relax and do things at an easy pace. I do apologize that I've not been here as often as I should.

Love to all.

Hugs,
MJ

Thanks for the explanation MJ, I just wish it had come two days sooner. I took advice from a person that will go unnamed and did a demotion. The job is your's again if you would like it back. You have been missed :cry .

I really would have appreciated an email instead of it being put up on the forum as such. <sighs> I think that your message could have been a little bit kinder through an e-mail.

It doesn't really matter who the mystery person is, Erin. Honestly, it doesn't. I do know that you were trying to get a hold of me, but a private message on your forum or even a personal e-mail that didn't involve another person sending me the message would have worked.

I need to work on my sites as well as deal with family, work and other things. I will come by and post a message on the board there.

I have missed all my friends here, though, and I hope that they will welcome me back with open arms.

Thanks.

I really would have appreciated an email instead of it being put up on the forum as such. <sighs> I think that your message could have been a little bit kinder through an e-mail.

It doesn't really matter who the mystery person is, Erin. Honestly, it doesn't. I do know that you were trying to get a hold of me, but a private message on your forum or even a personal e-mail that didn't involve another person sending me the message would have worked.

:( :( I'm sorry MJ.:( :(

Good to hear from you again, MJ.
We've really missed you, and the arms are indeed open wide to welcome you back.
:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Sorry to hear that things are still stressful at work. {{{hugs}}}

I also need to apologise for my absense here and on Erin's site. Chris's therapy is in full swing, I have taken on another job to pay for it all and my holiday to leap back next year which is sorting mail from 5.30 - 8.00 every morning, which means up before 5 everymorning, plus my other job, plus taking care of kids and house and blah blah blah.... its all so boring but necessary.

I wonder if my life will ever slow down, somehow I think not!!

Glad to hear from you MJ :)