a little game

TessCrazy

Project QL Intern
i was talkin to caz today - remembering a game i saw on another forum. the game was : someone puts up the name of a celebrity and others find a way to link that celeb to the person or tv show in question (in this case it will be to quantum leap) via co-stars or directors that the original person has worked with in as little links as possible, and when you've done that come up with a name for other people to do the same with . . . its hard to describe in so many words so im guna give an example of one i just did with caz:
she gave me the name
simon pegg

simon pegg - starred in doctor who in the same series as John Barrowman was in it (jack harness)
- John Barrowman was also in the producers (as a lead tennor singer) with mathew broderick playing leo bloom
- mathew broderick was in Ferris Beuller's Day off with Alan Ruck
- Alan Ruck played stuart in Spin City with Michael Boatman
- Micheal Boatman played Sergeant Billy Johnson in "nowhere to run" on QL

so thats ... 4 - get the idea?

you have a go - i'll start the ball rolling and say... Mel Gibson

Last edited:
A straight bak to Bakula is easy: Mel Gibson and Maria Bello in "Payback"; Maria Bello and Scott Bakula in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith; Bakula is Sam in QL.

If that doesn't count: Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts in "Conspiracy Theory"; Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt in "Oceans Eleven"; Brad Pitt and Michael Madsen in "Thelma and Louise"; Michael Madsen was Blue in QL (Jimmy).

Next up: Anthony Hopkins.

Anthony Hopkins can take the same route, cos he was in "Meet Joe Black" with Brad Pitt.

How about Kate Mulgrew. (Nice easy one)

Kate Mulgrew and Robert Duncan McNeill in Voyager; Robert Duncan McNeill in QL: Good Night, Dear Heart. (Also directed Scott Bakula in ENT:Twilight.)

Next: Halle Berry.

Helen Hunt was in Mad About You, which most of you are for Sam and Al.

Here's a tough one...

try Thomas the Tank Engine

Helen Hunt was in Mad About You, which most of you are for Sam and Al.

haha - i could have taken loads of routes with that one, like as good as it gets with jack nicholson - dean was in psych out with him.... and then of course she starred on friends in series two for a scene (coz there is a crossover in mad about you and friends where phoebe's sister works at riffs in MAY and jamie bumps into pheobe thinking she's ursula ... quite a funny scene... anyway... ) then of course Jennifer aniston is in friends and she was in QL...

Thomas the tank engine? easy - Alec Baldwin did one of the narrator voices - and he was in Married to the Mob with Dean.

i say val kilmer