Hopes Shattered

elliemae

Project QL Intern
Dec 19, 2005
Michigan
Just have to share my disappointment! Last nite, 2/28, my son informed me that he saw a flyer for the Meijer stores (similar to Wal-Mart, but not as big) claiming that Season 4 was being released on 2/28 and that they would have it available. Knowing my son's fondness for practical jokes and the way he likes to rease me about QL, I didn't believe him. But he continued and was so sincere, that we made the trip into Meijers. Sure enough, in the flyer, was Season 4. I was so excited, hoping that MAYBE I could get it. But no! Not available! It's funny, earlier in the day I was thinking WOW! only 4 more weeks. After this, it's AUGH!!! 4 more weeks!

I'm thinking of suing Meijers & their ad agency for emotional distress--waddya think? :)

elliemae said:
Just have to share my disappointment! Last nite, 2/28, my son informed me that he saw a flyer for the Meijer stores (similar to Wal-Mart, but not as big) claiming that Season 4 was being released on 2/28 and that they would have it available. Knowing my son's fondness for practical jokes and the way he likes to rease me about QL, I didn't believe him. But he continued and was so sincere, that we made the trip into Meijers. Sure enough, in the flyer, was Season 4. I was so excited, hoping that MAYBE I could get it. But no! Not available! It's funny, earlier in the day I was thinking WOW! only 4 more weeks. After this, it's AUGH!!! 4 more weeks!

I'm thinking of suing Meijers & their ad agency for emotional distress--waddya think? :)

If I was the judge in that case, I'd award you maximum compensation!

I'm suddenly glad I haven't been to Meijer recently. If I'd seen that advertisement, and the DVD hadn't been there, I'd've had a fit.

I like Meijers, our family always makes a "Meijer run" whenever we go up to Michigan for family reunions...but if that happened to me, I would've freaked too. That sucks! The end of March is gonna be a huge money vacuum for me...QL on the 28th and Kingdom Hearts 2 on the 29th. I'm sure glad I've got a temp job so I can buy them! lol :D

Samantha Beckett

elliemae said:

Whew, I thought this thread was going to confirm that Season 4 had its music butchered again. The threat is over...for now.

QL Nut said:
Whew, I thought this thread was going to confirm that Season 4 had its music butchered again. The threat is over...for now.

:lol: Hope springs eternal, eh, Chris?