G'Day from W.A

Nytrydr

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2006
Greetings to you all from Sunny (actually pretty bloody hot today) Perth, Western Australia. My name is Andrew, but I tend to go by Nytrydr on line.

QL was one of very, very, very few totally lifechanging shows for me (up there with Knight Rider and the Star Trek mob - exalted company, in my book).

What else can I say - seems like a totally awesome place to be. I look forward to much leap talk in the future, or the past, depending on when you start ed leaping, I suppose :D

A ''warm'' welcome from me to the board - it's actually pretty bloody miserable weather up here in Newcastle, UK right now, lucky Aussies!! :(

Well anyways, I look forward to hearing your points and whatnot, ''Live Long and Prosper!'' See yah around!

Wet and windy here in Bedford, England too!

G'day and welcome.

Pull up a bar stool and sit a spell.
This is the best place to be for all things Quantum, and the friendliest too!

Welcome to the board! Must be nice to be hot... I'm tired of these snow and ice storms, and winter has only just begun.

And QL can be quite life-changing. It was the first show I saw when I was nine that actually made me (unsuccessfully) fight my parents to stay up to watch it. And my love for the show has stayed with me all these years, even after everything else I loved at that age has long since been forgotten.

Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems a friendly site too.

Hey Dee, you stayin' out of the horrendous bushfires threatening to burn Victoria to the ground?

(For those of you not in Aus, there are these horrendous bushfires all over the East coast of Aus right now, cos it's hot and dry. Meanwhile, I'm in Perth, some 3-4 thousand Km away.)

QL gave me back a sense of there being a purpose to life, and that things could in fact change. Mind you, I've had a few periods where I have thought "I'd like to leap now, if that's alright with you" :lol

Nytrydr said:
Greetings to you all from Sunny (actually pretty bloody hot today) Perth, Western Australia. My name is Andrew, but I tend to go by Nytrydr on line.

QL was one of very, very, very few totally lifechanging shows for me (up there with Knight Rider and the Star Trek mob - exalted company, in my book).

What else can I say - seems like a totally awesome place to be. I look forward to much leap talk in the future, or the past, depending on when you start ed leaping, I suppose :D

Another Aussie, awesome:hurray: I am in Sydney

Nytrydr said:
\
Hey Dee, you stayin' out of the horrendous bushfires threatening to burn Victoria to the ground?

(For those of you not in Aus, there are these horrendous bushfires all over the East coast of Aus right now, cos it's hot and dry. Meanwhile, I'm in Perth, some 3-4 thousand Km away.)

Yes But stil frightends me this place I live in has seen it all back in 83... hope it never sees it again.