Hi From Australia

YAY!!

First welcome dance!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Hi from the resident :wacko Brit.

We are getting quite a few new members from Australia.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks

I'm looking forward to 2009 I'm planning to fly over to the convention:)

Greg

Raven said:
Canberra and you?

We are Perth, outmost of outer suburbs, if we turn down a bush track at the end of our street for 100m we enter the first country shire of Western Australia. We are at Bullsbrook whichi is a town attached to the RAAF Base Pearce. Its very nice here, we are on a 5 acre block but as I mentioned in another post, we are (me and kids) hoping my husband will apply for the RAAF shortly and then we'll be moving over your way to Point Cook. We all have our fingers, toes and eye crossed that he's going to apply, he's going to tell me next week if he's decided to do it.

Bexter said:
We are Perth, outmost of outer suburbs, if we turn down a bush track at the end of our street for 100m we enter the first country shire of Western Australia. We are at Bullsbrook whichi is a town attached to the RAAF Base Pearce. Its very nice here, we are on a 5 acre block but as I mentioned in another post, we are (me and kids) hoping my husband will apply for the RAAF shortly and then we'll be moving over your way to Point Cook. We all have our fingers, toes and eye crossed that he's going to apply, he's going to tell me next week if he's decided to do it.

My sister is in Perth at the minute Bexter. She's in Australia for the year.

ziggysego said:
My sister is in Perth at the minute Bexter. She's in Australia for the year.

Thats great, I hope she's enjoying it, the weather is lovely at the moment, but we do need some more rain which of course is highly essential but incredibly boring! Do you kow where abouts she's staying in Perth, in the city or in the 'burbs.

Bexter said:
Thats great, I hope she's enjoying it, the weather is lovely at the moment, but we do need some more rain which of course is highly essential but incredibly boring! Do you kow where abouts she's staying in Perth, in the city or in the 'burbs.

In the city. However, as we speak she is high up in the air flying to Sydney. Taking there a few days, before heading onto New Zealand. Thus beginning her 6 week journey home.