Screen Capture Collection

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. I appreciate your efforts regarding the screencaps. But, is there anyway you can make them higher resolution. I'm taking the pics and mailing them to the stars to sign for me. I was wondering if you know a way to increase the quality. If I do 8x10's they will look blurry and bad. Please let me know if you can try and increase the quality.

Hi, MISSDEEPSOUTHJENNA!

I'm glad you're enjoying my screen caps, but please don't use them without asking for my permission, which I'm not sure I can give for what you have in mind anyway. I think you're supposed to use official photos if you want autographs. That's what I've done.

The resolution is at the maximum output from the DVD. I use the original size of the source video when I grab episodes, so this is the best quality we can get right now.

Hi, MISSDEEPSOUTHJENNA!

I'm glad you're enjoying my screen caps, but please don't use them without asking for my permission, which I'm not sure I can give for what you have in mind anyway. I think you're supposed to use official photos if you want autographs. That's what I've done.

The resolution is at the maximum output from the DVD. I use the original size of the source video when I grab episodes, so this is the best quality we can get right now.

If you're seeking an autograph, you don't have to use anything specific. I know none of the autographs I have are on official photos and I've seen plenty of people use screencaps and the like in order to get autographs...both in person and by mailing something.

I've got the set of screencaps I've done online here: http://scott-bakula.com/qlcaps.htm (there are a couple of episodes that I'm missing). All the screencaps I've taken are in a higher resolution (1024 x 768 ) although I upload a lower resolution (446 x 338 ) to my website. If there's something specific you're looking for, just let me know and I can send you the full-sized version. I can't guarantee that it will print out photo quality at 8 x 10. Although they are 1024 x 768, the ppi is only 100 (print resolution is 300 ppi).

If you're seeking an autograph, you don't have to use anything specific. I know none of the autographs I have are on official photos and I've seen plenty of people use screencaps and the like in order to get autographs...both in person and by mailing something..

Oh, well, I apologize for misinforming, you, MISSDEEPSOUTHJENNA. I guess this means that the "official" photo rule applies only when you get autographs as part of an organized event, such as a convention. Which is how I did it.

Oh, well, I apologize for misinforming, you, MISSDEEPSOUTHJENNA. I guess this means that the "official" photo rule applies only when you get autographs as part of an organized event, such as a convention. Which is how I did it.

That would be there ever so smart way of making sure you didn't bring anything with you and bought something there.

Great screencaps,thank you so much for these=)
I have a question.Could we use your caps for making icons?

This is the best collection I have been able to find but I'm looking for Dreams specifically which I did not see in your collection. Could you let me know when you add it. Thanks. :)

My pleasure, guys!

I have a question.Could we use your caps for making icons?
Yes, sure you can ;)

This is the best collection I have been able to find but I'm looking for Dreams specifically which I did not see in your collection. Could you let me know when you add it. Thanks. :)
I haven't updated in a while, sorry about that. I've been swamped by various RL stuff. Plus, another fandom has swept me off my feet and has taken up most of my online time lately. I'll do my best to return to regular updates in the coming months, though. I'll let you know when I get to Dreams.

Believe me I understand completely the pull of another fandom, it has happened to me so many times and has the blame for my very long absence from this forum. No rush. Normally I'd take the screen captures I need myself however my best friend and I have not yet reached Dreams in our rewatch marathons and thus would like to wait to watch it.

I just discovered these and they are superior to most that I've seen. I have made these collages --which means I would never take credit for the clever things folks can do with computers. I download the photos to walgreens, print 'em out and put them in the frame Voila...
I have a HUGE one in my living room of every episode of QL encapsulated in a frame. It makes me happy.

I am very happy you like the caps, samnal! I can certainly understand how a huge QL poster would make you happy.

Believe me I understand completely the pull of another fandom, it has happened to me so many times and has the blame for my very long absence from this forum. No rush. Normally I'd take the screen captures I need myself however my best friend and I have not yet reached Dreams in our rewatch marathons and thus would like to wait to watch it.
Thanks for understanding! Right now it's the Hobbit/Thorin Oakenshield fandom that plagues me. It's crazy. I've ever started writing fanfic. :nut

Tell you what, I'll do Dreams next so that you don't have to wait for too long.

Thank you very much:) I will credit or give link back to your blog.
Your most welcome! That would be lovely, thank you.

How very generous Straystar.
I dare say I never got into the Lord of the Rings series. Saw the first film with my father upon HIS idea actually and we were both bored to death. >_<

Fanfic writing can certainly become addicting, I need to correct the problem of never finishing any of the ones I start, including the one for Quantum Leap from years ago that I have recently begun re-writing.

You've inspired me, I almost want to start my own screen cap collection, problem is ever since switching from my HP to my Acer it's not as simple and quick taking screenshots. I very much miss Intervideo WinDVD and wish there was a version for Windows 7. I've tried it. A LOT! X(