angvav

Temporary Account
Just to let everyone know - I received a not so nice e-mail from 2 former members of this forum.

A former member has given e-mail addresses of some of us members of al's place to a certain other person.

I am only saying this as a warning to everyone.

I do hope I am doing the right thing here everyone.

I am not wishing to start trouble here - but the actions of certain people should not be tolerated with at all.

I am not being a sooky baby here everyone - but I'm not sure as to whether to use this forum anymore because of the e-mail and unauthorised passing on of private details of these 2 people.

If anybody wishes to see the e-mail that these certain person's e-mailed me, please PM me.

Sorry and thanks for listening to me everyone.

Hope I make sense here.

And just to let everyone know - I hope my message here doesn't look like I'm down talking this site - because I'm not.

Ang

Last edited:
The email from this Caitlin was faked by Night Terror. Please don't post the email as it violates our forum rules of sharing emails, personal comments, etc.

If anyone gets an email from Night terror or something similar, DO NOT REPLY to it. Replies egg this guy on and he'll continue. Also, he'll know your email address is valid and continue ongoing.

The best way to get rid of a troll is to ignore him. I'll do my best to keep him banned.

I am not Brian, but I'd rather not give any more audience to this psychotic bastard Night Terror than we already have. The committee screwed up and sent out an e-mail list distribution that broadcast many Al's Place members e-mail addresses which Night Terror harvested. Night Terror is now individually writing psychotic, rambling, threatening e-mails to those of us on that distribution.

Just my input as forum technician (not administrator). :)

There may have been a misunderstanding about what I said regarding the email not being posted.

Our forum rules don't allow anyone's personal comments to be copied and pasted here from emails, etc. But I didn't ask that the email not be posted to protect Night Terror's rights. He has no rights here anymore.

I asked for it not to be posted to keep his comments from getting out further and basically letting him win by causing a stir here even after he's been banned.

We can post the email headers, IP address, anything else related to stopping him. Again, he has no rights and I'm sorry this has happened to Ang and others. The best medicine for this is to ignore him and not continue to discuss it. That's what he wants, folks. You're free to discuss it if you'd like, though.

Hope that clears it up - didn't want to seem like Ang had done something wrong. That of course is not the case. Just didn't want that spread even further by posting that garbage here. :)

Thanks for that Brian :)

I want to apologize for the posting of the the email I received from night terror.

I did have a reasoning for it - altough I won't say why because I made a mistake.

I slipped and fell on my bum.

I would completely understand if everyone is cranky at me and boots me off this site.

If thats not the case - I would use this site - but maybe not so much, out of pure embarassement for my name being used to send mean e-mails to people.

Sorry everyone.

Kind regards

Ang