Hi All

Sam's Crow

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
Liverpool, England
Hi Everybody,
I came across Quantum Leap a couple of months ago on the sci fi channel, my mum had introduced it to me. I don't know the name of the episode but the first one I watched was the one where Sam leaps back in time as himself. I thought it was rather sad at the end when he was told that what he had done, still hadn't prevented his brother, Tom's death. I was pleased with the outcome in the next episode though. :)

Ever since then I've become an absolute fanatic. Anyway, hope to get to know some leapers around here.

Hello All!

Hey all! I'm new here and you can call me Auro or Monica (My name :)) and stuff like that. Im 13 and got into Quantum Leap cause of my dad. He made me watch the pilot episode (It was on TV) and told me that i'd love it if i did so i agreed. He was SOOOOO right. This is now my all-time FAVORITE tv show EVER. The day after i watched this amazing series pilot i went out and spent all the money i had saved up on the Quantum Leap series dvd sets. I spent every hour of every day (Even when i was eating!) watching it until i had seen every one. :hurray: You know what? Tv shows they play now are :censored. I won't watch TV anymore cause all the shows i used to like are just...they're dead to me. I've also written some fanfics and am thinking of asking if i could be an author when TVS are back. (QUOTE: "Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons is on permanent hiatus until otherwise notified. Due to issues that are totally un-related to the webmistress or the time and energy that she puts into TVS, we regret to inform the readers that there will not be any new stories until other issues are taken care of. We sincerely apologize for the long pause to the cause, however, it's something that must be done.") I might post a few here and the one im currently working on but if i do i'll have some questions about it first. Oh noes im going off topic now so i'll ask the question in the right forum section.

Well i just wanted to say hi and i hope to see you guys around.

Tomorrow is my one month anniversary for joining this site, so I guess that this will be the last time that I can say:

"From one newbie to another, welcome".

Welcome aboard, Aurora Illusions, though, and I must say, you certainly get points for enthusiasm (I spelled it right :D).

Aurora Illusions said:
Hey all! I'm new here and you can call me Auro or Monica (My name :)) and stuff like that. Im 13 and got into Quantum Leap cause of my dad. He made me watch the pilot episode (It was on TV) and told me that i'd love it if i did so i agreed. He was SOOOOO right. This is now my all-time FAVORITE tv show EVER. The day after i watched this amazing series pilot i went out and spent all the money i had saved up on the Quantum Leap series dvd sets. I spent every hour of every day (Even when i was eating!) watching it until i had seen every one. :hurray: You know what? Tv shows they play now are :censored. I won't watch TV anymore cause all the shows i used to like are just...they're dead to me. I've also written some fanfics and am thinking of asking if i could be an author when TVS are back. (QUOTE: "Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons is on permanent hiatus until otherwise notified. Due to issues that are totally un-related to the webmistress or the time and energy that she puts into TVS, we regret to inform the readers that there will not be any new stories until other issues are taken care of. We sincerely apologize for the long pause to the cause, however, it's something that must be done.")I might post a few here and the one im currently working on but if i do i'll have some questions about it first. Oh noes im going off topic now so i'll ask the question in the right forum section.

Well i just wanted to say hi and i hope to see you guys around.

Hi and welcome, fellow leaper. I agree with all that. Anyway, hope to hear a lot more from you.

If your talking to me then i like it a lot.. I'm on it for 4hours a day now hehe...just surfing topics...But If your talking to someone else..excuse my stupidity.:wacko