Media Coverage?

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Any word on this? Whether from Science Fiction magazines or prominent websites. G4's Attack of the Show covers Cons sometimes.

I now that many are hoping that this convention lead to a Quantum Leap revival. Whether an actual new movie or tv series or even just new merchandise.

Media coverage of the Con and the fact that QL still has an active fandom would certainly help revival efforts.

All right I haven't posted on this site cause I am not able to go but I did want to say since I heard that the man himself Don Bellisario is going to be there I have a pretty good feeling that he may have some good news for all of us loyal fans. here is hoping with fingers crossed. I was also wondering if there will be any type of coverage of the event either here or over at Al's place for those of us unlucky souls who don't get to attend?

I'd like some media coverage on the website, so those who can't attend can keep updated on the happenings at the convention. If it isn't possible to get video feeds, perhaps someone could cover the con with Twitter updates on a special offical Twitter account? That could work. :D

You guys can keep up with my (not-so-special unofficial) Twitter account, if you would like. I'll be posting tidbits from my whole trip, via text messages. Let me know, and I'll post the link. :)

Janine you are famous!!!
One woman was so overcome about speaking to the star of the show that she was unable to ask her question. When Bakula walked out into the audience to hug her, she told him that she knew his character's Social Security number by heart and immediately rattled it off.

Does this count as media coverage? I noticed the convention was mentioned in the in-flight magazine on United Airlines. It was listed under upcoming events in L.A. and got a couple of sentences. Kind of cool.

Janna, I want you to know that you have been blessed with an incredible gift to know numbers that way and I wish I had your memorization for passwords and numbers. This is something that you will be able to tell your grandchildren about one day and for future Generations.
:bow
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gone totally red now!!!!

Ok, I think I'm never going to live this down. It's going to follow me around for years!