The Leap Back Snapshots

feldon30

Forum Technician
Jul 13, 2005
SC
Here are a few snapshots from The Leap Back that aired on Sci-Fi recently. This was recorded with only one digital-analog-digital step.

Attachments

• Control_Room.jpg
    Control_Room.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Sam_Control_Room.jpg
    Sam_Control_Room.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Verbeena.jpg
    Verbeena.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Sam_and_Verbeena.jpg
    Sam_and_Verbeena.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Gooshie.jpg
    Gooshie.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Some more...

Attachments

• Donna1.jpg
    Donna1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Donna2.jpg
    Donna2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Sam_and_Donna1.jpg
    Sam_and_Donna1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Sam_and_Donna2.jpg
    Sam_and_Donna2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 60
and finally...

Attachments

• Sam_Observer.jpg
    Sam_Observer.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Sam_Chamber1.jpg
    Sam_Chamber1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Sam_Chamber2.jpg
    Sam_Chamber2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 83
I've got the first 40 minutes of The Leap Back on my DirecTV TiVo. What captures would you like?

If I had all the time in the world, I'd produce 8-10 snapshots for each episode of QL from the DVDs and see if Brian wants to put any of them in his Imaging Chamber section.

feldon29 said:
I've got the first 40 minutes of The Leap Back on my DirecTV TiVo. What captures would you like?

I would like some AL pictures, please. It's not dress whites, but he is in a uniform in this one. :dreaming

Are there any clearer pictures of the project "Bracelet" that flashes? and, as Jennie says any Al pictures and Sam pictures And all the technology you can find!

Anything really, LOL

Thanks if you can!

You know, the Leap Back was a good episode but ... it was a little cheesy at times. I think my favorite episode from season four is the season finale ... Leap for Lisa, I believe. My favorite episode overall is Shock Theater. Mirror Image and Color of Truth were awesome, as well.