Hey All!

gelfling1220

Project QL Intern
Nov 1, 2001
New York City
www.angelfire.com
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop everyone a little note to say hi and to apologize for having dropped into lurk mode lately. Hope you're all doing well! I've been skimming through the posts, though I haven't really had much time for fun use of the computer... Ever since school started, I've been running a sort of crazy schedule - 20+hours of student teaching a week, plus six (soon to be seven) classes... Never mind homework and helping out with the radio groups! :nut

Anyway, just checking in, and I wanted to share a link for all the writers on the board - www.nanowrimo.org/ November is National Novel Writing Month, where (for fun and self-pride) folks from all over challenge themselves to see if they can write a 50,000 word novel in a month. The site monitors your progress and word count. Thought some people might be interested!

Cheers!
~gelfling

Ah, another lost sheep comes back to the fold... :b Good to hear from you too, Gelf. Study hard, we'll still be here whenever your workload lightens. Believe me, I know what you're going through. :slam

... Mike. ^_^