New Knight Rider movie

riobravo

Project QL Intern
Jan 23, 2008
I was just watching a preview for the Knight Rider sequel that will be running in February on NBC. I wonder if it's successful, it could spawn sequels to other older Scifi shows, such as Quantum Leap? Especially since QL is a NBC/Universal property. I guess watching it won't hurt!

Any more news on the new QL project? Seems to be pretty quiet lately.....

RB

About the Knight Rider Movie. The one that will be screened in the US is an NBC pilot, which if successful, could spawn a new serious. The community is split in 2 at the moment over the choice of car used. A FORD MUSTANG of all things, which is neither sleek or aerodynamic.

There is another Knight Rider project in the works too, which is a feature film headed for the Cinema. This project has been instigated by the shows original creator Glen A. Larson, but has also been hit by the writers strike. If anyone wants more infor on these projects feel free to ask or visit www.knightrideruk.co.uk.

As for the new Quantum Leap, does anyone know what stage this is currently at. I heard about it before i even had internet access which is about 5-6 years now. You keep hearing bits and pieces but nothing seems set. I found out more when i joined this forum but nothing recently. What's the current plot and any ideas of filming dates?

Cheers

Peter