725 Fallen Hero, Part II

Fallen Hero, Part II

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Fallen Hero, Part II
May 29, 1977

Reston, Virginia / Somewhere off the British Isles

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Sam uses time to save himself and his Project from destruction. After saving Alia, he finds himself at the Lothos Project to stop the invasion of Ziggy at the source.

Written by: A. J. Burfield, M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 9. (This was a great story! I will definitely tell others about it.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I would do the same as the first part, since this was a very important episode in terms of plot. If these were the midseason episodes, I would love to see what the season finale is like? :lol

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
This was a great way to finish the two-part episode. It was nice that Sam was able to defeat the evil Lothos, and rid the world of Zoe and Thames at the same time. I always hoped that Sam would take care of the evil leapers before he returned home, and I think that this was quite a dramatic and effective way to end it. Wonderful job!

I was also touched at the conclusion, where Sam got to see Gooshie one last time. I'm reminded here of another episode, in the television series, where Al says that Sam couldn't help everyone. I think that's true here, where Sam defeated the evil leapers after Gooshie's death, and not before. Again, the authors did a superb job of executing Sam's goodbye.