Photos

Josh

Project QL Intern
Mar 19, 2007
Lawrence, KS
www.joshuacmagic.com
I guess I'll be the first to start this thread. This is, of course, where you will share the pictures that you took of the convention, during the panels or whichever events you happened to take pictures in.

I had a great time meeting everyone, and I am very grateful to Brian, Emma and the rest of the volunteer staff for putting together such a phenomenal convention, and letting me be a part of it.

I'm also particularly interested in any pictures someone might have taken during my performance.

Here are the best ones of mine that I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshuacmagic/sets/72157616137929084/

Enjoy!

Great photos Josh!

Yes, I do believe I took pictures during your performance. I'll be posting everything later this week as I suffer from jet leg when I travel west to east.

Also I'd like to make a plea for anyone, anyone please has a picture of Scott hugging me I'd be etnerally greatful.

Hugs

Janine xxx

Moved this to Updates. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the photos. I am also looking forward to see what else people post. I took about 300 600 photos and so far posted about 1/3 of the good ones. I will post the rest tomorrow A.M.. And I saw folks running around with $1,000+ cameras with huge lenses so I know there are folks out there with some remarkable shots.

Last edited:
I'll be posting more photos as soon as I get over the jet lag and get caught up on the laundry.

If you're on Flickr, try to tag your pictures with leapback2009 so we can all find them easily.

Oh, and one more thing: $1000+ cameras don't guarantee good shots. It's the experience of the person pressing the shutter. I'll bet we see some great shots taken from cell phones.

Moved this to Updates. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the photos. I am also looking forward to see what else people post. I took about 300 photos and so far posted about 1/3 of them. I will post the rest today. And I saw folks running around with $1,000+ cameras with huge lenses so I know there are folks out there with some remarkable shots.

Turns out I took close to 600 pics. When Scott and Jay and then Scott and Don were up, I just held down the trigger.

The hardest part of course is not getting blurry, smeary photos. Will post first thing tomorrow.

I was one of those with a good camera and lens, and I shot a LOT of pictures. I finally switched to manual mode. In auto my camera wanted a long enough exposure that I couldn't hold the camera still. Most people can't hold the camera still for any exposure longer than a 30th of a second. I know I can't. It's hard to capture good pictures at lower shutter speeds because of that and the fact that people are moving.

I shot over 500 photos on Sunday alone. And my card reader died and I had to run down to the drugstore and get a new one.

But ain't digital wonderful? I know that otherwise I'd be taking 20 rolls of film to get processed this morning and probably get back about half a dozen pictures I could use.

Janine, I do have some pictures of you and Scott. One is amazing - the look of genuine concern on his face when he approached you. I will post them as soon as I can. They are still on my friend's computer. That was a wonderful moment for you and I wouldn't doubt it if you're still in shock.

Janine, I do have some pictures of you and Scott. One is amazing - the look of genuine concern on his face when he approached you. I will post them as soon as I can. They are still on my friend's computer. That was a wonderful moment for you and I wouldn't doubt it if you're still in shock.

Thank you!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:bow:bow

The reason I froze is along story. It wasn't because I was shy or nervous. But because of something that happened....which only a couple of people know about.

Once again thank you so much!

Janine xxx

PS Josh, I will start posting my pictures from tomorrow evening.

2009 LEAPERS AT DINNER THE LAST NITE.

n1263414149_373928_676862.jpg

copyright: Melissa Newbill Overall

I need to...erm...fix Photoshop so I can adjust my pictures. I realized that a lot of them came out really dark. I had manual exposure set because that's how they came out best for me, so I'll have to upload them again later.

very nice pictures. Mine with Scott and I looking at the camera looks like one of us was in a washing machine. with bright lights.
But very nice pictures.