Enterprise FanFict

asearcher

Project QL Intern
Jul 1, 2005
Since Not QL, this fanfiction is OT but thought (if any of you followed ST: Enterprise) you might like to read this continuation from "In a Mirror Darkly."

Enjoy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2904052/1/

NOTE: If you are looking for the story that Bluedana said to read, go to Posting #12 below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit, I like this ending much better. I actually haven't seen the episodes - UPN is showing every episode out of sequence and seems to be saving these two for last - but I have read an episode synopsis. Ahhh... evil Archer. Now there's something worth seeing...

Thank you

Thank you.

Yes, these two episodes are quite fun to watch, but something HAD to be done with the ending as filmed. Now I can watch them again knowing what "transpires next" (at least in my own devious mind). Archer is great no matter WHICH universe he resides in.

Fortunately, my dad was a really big TOS fan when he was younger (even met William Shatner, I believe), so I have some familiarity with those episodes. I only vaguely remember Tholian Web, but Mirror, Mirror is a favorite.

I want to see Archer in the old Starfleet uniform; I've seen pics of him in the captain's chair of an old TOS ship in one of those uniforms, and he looks like he's having the time of his life!

The attention to detail in Mirror, Darkly (as continuity from Tholian Web and M, M) is so amazing, I didn't even catch everything until I saw the extra on the DVD. And, swimming in the shallow end of the pool for a moment, SB looked smokin' HAWT in the TOS wraparound shirt (*coughnotsuckinginhisgutcough*)

Noticed That Too

I checked out season 4 from our local library and have watched both the stories, the commentaries, and the Mirror Universe extra piece on the DVD. Definitely some thought really went into this mini-arc (and it shows).

You are absolutely correct about how Scott really wears the TOS captain's uniform as it SHOULD have been worn. (we need a swooning icon here...like the one over at SBFF...cause that would truly express the emotion).

Lucky... The video rental place next to campus is supposedly the biggest one in the state, so I went there assuming that, if anyone had Enterprise on DVD, it would be them. Well, they had every season of every Trek except for Enterprise. *growls*

:) And I think QL proved that Scott looks good in pretty much anything. Mmmm... I can't wait for these episodes to air...

Waiting List

Well...I had to put myself on the waiting list months ago. I think I was like 452 in the queue when I first put my name in to reserve it. And, even though I put my name in to see the other 3 seasons at the same time, I'm still waiting for those.

I have to return on Thursday. Probably won't be able to renew as I'm sure the reserves go long after me.

Good luck getting the other seasons. I just recently borrowed seasons 1 and 3 from someone (with threats of violent death if any of the disks came back with so much as a scratch.) With season 1, I can kinda see why people accuse Enterprise of not being very good; it has some good episodes, but nothing on par with, say, ST:TNG. Season 3, on the other hand, comes with a very high recommendation. It's pretty intense, and it's interesting to see Archer pushed to the limit and doing things that go against his moral code.

Library Copies

Actually I've got the shows for seasons 2-4. The main reason I've got the library stuff on a hold (once the queue comes up) is to see the extra material (e.g. commentaries, bloopers, deleted scenes, etc.)

I agree that the 3rd season got rather intense. My favorite season, though, was the 4th. Yes, I liked the Xindi Arc and I really liked the type of things they tapped in that 3rd season (e.g. Archer's doing whatever it took to save earth, T'Pol's addiction, and all the rest). However, in the fourth season they really started doing what they should have been doing from the start...establishing the prequel storyline that was in line with the "later" Treks. They would have STILL been able to do stand alone storylines but there was so much to tie in.

Hands down, my favorite overall in season 4 was the 3-parter where Archer carries Surak's Katra. But I enjoyed the entire season.

It is truly a shame that they took this show off the air. On the other hand, if Scott had still been doing Enterprise, it is almost certain that he would NOT have done Shenandoah. And that would have been a shame because I felt that show was an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PRODUCTION!!!!!! Scott's Charlie was so poinant, funny, and REAL. It's still going around in my head!

It's funny that these things seem to happen. If Eisenhower and Lutz hadn't folded when it did, Scott wouldn't have done Romance/Romance (and later QL). And if Enterprise hadn't folded, then he wouldn't have done Shenandoah. I'm just hoping that he will get some more theatre stuff soon...he's so good on stage!

Of course, I'd be even happier if this now leads to a QL movie or sequel where Scott will reprise his role as Dr. Sam Beckett...and hopefully finally come home! (A girl can dream can't she?)

Another New Enterprise Story (ALONE)

ALONE:

Synopsis: Exploring a strange energy source while mapping an area of space not often visited leads to problems.
Complete - Fiction Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5344 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 6-29-06 - Published: 6-29-06

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3015812/1/

SLEEP WELL

Synopsis:
This is a companion piece to Alone. I was asked how this affected the relationship with T'Pol and Trip. This answers a few of those questions and others as well.
Complete - Fiction Rated: K - English - Drama/General - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4221 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 6-30-06 - Published: 6-30-06​
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3017455/1/

LEGACY

Synopsis: This story is a TnT romanceangst. I have stayed within Canon. Multiple show episodes are referenced There is friendship with Archer but that is Canon as well. POV changes throughout.
Fiction Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5009 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 7-8-06 - Published: 7-8-06

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034281/1/

(Note...this story was written in response to the angry reviews I had for Sleep Well...since I'd put in the search that the 2 main characters were Trip and T'Pol. I still stand by that action...friendship stories are valid.)

Last edited:
I was priviledged to read Alone right before it was posted, and it was a really great read. Even for someone who has never seen Star Trek. I highly recommend it, especially for the ST fan!

Thank you...( & Update)

Thankyou.

If you are looking for the story (ALONE) that Al the Observer and bluedana are speaking of...go to posting #12 above. Also...there are 2 other story links there as well.

SLEEP WELL was to answer some questions from ALONE.
LEGACY was written in response to some reviews of SLEEP WELL.

Let's just say I'm glad there are no "Ships" in QL!

Last edited:
I read through your reviews for SLEEP WELL, and I just can't figure these people out. I was under the impression that the character categories were just to show who the main characters of the story were, not just the 'ships.' Silly me. People probably think I write really kinky pairings as a result of this... *snorts* Seriously, though, it's fanfic; some of these people need to get lives!

No Argument Here

I love the creativity of writing. It's fun! That's why it was so hard to understand people getting bent out of shape over a story. That's why I wrote Legacy...to show I can appreciate other points of view...even if I don't actually subscribe to them.

We need more tolerance in this world!

Right! We write for fun! It's a hobby, it's not official canon, and it doesn't harm anyone. I just don't see why some people are so... strong in their opinions. Especially since, like you said, not everyone has the same points of view.