Woohoo! Season 4 in full swing! :)

Emz

Project QL Intern
Feb 20, 2006
U.K. Greater London
Yes, oh yes. I am having a whale of a time watching season 4 on my new favourite channel ever ITV3.

Although now looking at the episode guide, i have discovered that they have already missed out two episodes ('Justice' & 'Raped'). Most likely because of their content.

But thats okay, I'll just have to wait for the dvd to see those.

I'm loving seeing season 4 too much to be angry at anything right now. Well maybe not anything, my Sister has the knack to annoy me at the best of times, but i still love her really, i think. ;)

I'm fully aware that i am rambling on something rotton!

So I'm just gonna say i loved 'The Wrong Stuff'! I wouldn't mind having my own Bakula in a cage, although i'd have given him something a bit more flattering to wear than an oversized diaper.

Oh and those leather pants in 'Permanent Wave'. The bubble butt, really shone in those, i can tell ya. :heybaby

Well take care and although it so looks like it in this post. I'm really not obsessed with the Bak, i just have a filthy little mind that would be a match even for Al! lol.

Oh i know what you mean, those leather pants...and with the twins, yeah. The wrong stuff was great, it was soo sweet, and it was great to see him semi naked all through the episode.

I can't believe they'd take out those episodes, grr, just because i suppose it'd be the watershed, my little brother will miss out on episodes with important messages and so will i.

Mmm... Sam in leather pants... Or no pants at all... I tell ya, season 4 is really making my day here.

But I can't believe they'd take out those episodes! Are they afraid to show TV that you might actually *gasp* learn something from?