Just a quick (yet quite big) question...

Enterprise

Project QL Intern
Mar 3, 2006
Newcastle, UK
I know you've managed to get 33 guest stars so far and that's fantastic, but one question sits in my mind, unless you make this like a 3 day, all0-day extravenganza, how in the world are you gonna get around to interviewing, having talks and getting stuff signed with all of them? And if you're still in talks with Scott and Donald and loads of others, I can see a problem on your hands.... :eek:

Best of luck though!

It IS a three-day, all day extravaganza. We're figuring on a start time around 10:00 a.m. on Friday, running through dinnertime on Sunday.

We're planning to have many of the guests appear in groups for their Q&As. The autograph situation we're still trying to iron out so that everyone goes away happy.

Basically, we have feelers out to everyone who appeared on QL, plus all the writers, directors, crew, and so on. Our position is, if they were a part of the show and they feel they'd like to participate, we'll find a place for them. The guest list will probably change to some extent between now and March 2009 - it's possible that some of the guests will have work or family commitments or health situations that prevent them from attending. But we're hoping to add some more names, as well.

Do you want Scott to attend as well? Ok, ok, I guess we better contact him too... :hmm

LOL! Of course we have been in contact with Scott and his agent, Jay Schwartz. It's too far out for Scott to be able to commit to the event just yet because he hates disappointing fans. We may not know anything about Scott's definite plans until a couple months or so before the con begins.

Just know that we have been in contact, we will continue to keep him up-to-date, and will post it all over the website and this forum when we know more!

We're going to have some *very* exciting panels -- moderated by our Master of Ceremonies, Marc Lee. I'll tell you, guys, I'm THRILLED by the number of folks who have said, "Of course I'll come!" There is still so much love for QL among the people who worked on the show. It remains special in their hearts. This is going to be one heckuva weekend.

We'll have solo Q&As, as well, from our big names. It's going to be a FULL weekend, so better catch up on your sleep now! You won't get any during that weekend.

I was thinking you'd pretty much be onstage 24/7 -- you know, like Jerry Lewis at the telethon. That's a good plan, don't you think? We could get people to pledge money on how long you remain (a) standing, (b) coherent or (c) conscious.