Hi!

redanime

Project QL Intern
Mar 25, 2006
florida
Hi everyone.:wavey

My name is Ashley.I always wanted to chat with you guys but was to shy.:eek: .But now here I am.Hope to become good friends with all of you.:)

Welcome to the board. Don't be shy. The Chat room is pretty active after 10 or 11 P.M. ESTCome on in and introduce yourself. It's always nice to meet a new Leaper and hear their thoughts and feelings about this great show. But for now, Pull up a stool and stay a while.

Welcome to Al's Place, Ashley! The people on here are the sweetest and coolest ppl around, so there is no need to be shy. I'm in the regular chatroon group and its a blast, we would love to talk to you there!

Samantha Beckett

Welcome from a :wacko Brit from across the Pond.
Time differences keep me from the busiest chats, but looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

A very warm welcome to you Ashley. There's no need at all to shy, cause everyone here is as nice as pie. Infact they're as nice as bannoffe pie, and that's always nice! :drool

Anyway, Take care and have fun at Al's place.

Just make sure to keep an eye on how often Al tops up your drink. ;)

Welcome to the board! Don't be shy; we're all friendly here. And it's much more fun to participate than to lurk!