Round Robin Three Comment thread

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Sorry, Bri, move this if you want, but I couldn't find the original thread which I'm sure we had on this RR.

Just had to say - wow, MJ. When you bounce back, you bounce back to rival Tigger on a high!
Powerful stuff, as ever.

Helen throws roses at MJ's feet.

MJ

Mind??? are you crazy? (don't answer that!)
We are lucky to share in your talent.

Anytime you want to pitch in is fine by me.

What's funny is my post was cut short!

I had Sam and Al going outside, in the back yard... and other things I won't go into right now.

Weird... I've had longer posts. Must have been a glitch or somethin'...

MJ, thanks for coming on board! Ya breathed some life back in this sucker! Pssstttt.... it's "write" a note, not right a note! :D

Matt

Re: What's funny is my post was cut short!

HA! Did I really do that??? AGAIN?!
AUGH!

You know, I guess if I did read back over the posts that I made, then I wouldn't have so many errors in them.

What a putz. :lol

Oh well...

I'll eventually get everything write again.. (lol) Yeah, I know... I did that one on purpose. *grin*

Still reaching for that unreachable star...
MJ

Well I managed to get a whole day to myself and I've posted PART 12 to the Round Robin and (earlier than expected) Chapter 39 of A Time Continuum - The Wrong Turn.

What a great day!! :rollin

I noticed your part was cut short when I read it Matt, noticed there was no 'full stop' at the end, I do notice these little things, yer know. Shame really, but MJ picked it up with that fantastic part of hers. I couldn't resist posting either :eek

Hope to have more great days like today.

Sue

BTW Helen, the original thread for RR3 is on the main chat board (page 5) took me ages to find it too.

I noticed that too, but I didn't know what the deal was. I thought that it was like the experiement that was started.

I hope that I didn't destroy an idea. *grimace* If I did, I'm truly sorry, Matt. :|

Still reaching for that unreachable star....
MJ

Oh well... water under the bridge and all

Not a problem... just a lost opportunity. Was hoping to take it somewhere (as nobody had posted since Dec 15th) with a bang... instead it was a slight pop! LOL!

Glad you picked up the story and took it elsewhere!

Matt

Nailed you too, huh Sue?

Somethings going on with EzBoard... From now on, I'll have to be a bit more careful when it comes to posting longer messages!

matt

Re: thankies, Sancho!!

Sue, I would LOVE to grab the next spot, but I am still clueless on what exactly you were trying to make Al go "aha!" about!

Matt *feelin' pretty dopey!*

Re: thankies, Sancho!!

It's been a long time and my memory is playing tricks on me. I've read it through and even I can't think what I was planning...:withstupid

Re: Great story!

that would be nice, Mike! I'm kinda stuck (shamed a bit to admit it!) I DO have a workaround, though... and can post it, but I think the story will suffer a great deal because of it!