Ich bin Züruck (I'm Back)

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
Ich bin Züruck (I'm Back)

I hope this is okay, but if not, then please, feel free to yell at me and lock the thread. :lol I do recall some older members doing this in the past, though.

For those that are new, or don't know me, I'm ohboy, and this is the forum where that username makes sense! Anyways, I joined here in late May of 2008, and was an active member until about December of 2009, maybe January of 2010 (though by that time I was really only reading the Virtual Series, so we'll say December ;) ). Since then, I've gone on leave, and really have checked in once every few months.

I won't get into specifics, but a lot has happened. Just... a lot, that I've been gone, involved in other things, and really trying to straighten out certain things. This year has been very interesting more ways than one, and it's only half over! But, I'm back now. I've been through a lot of the Internet, for various reasons, I haven't been on before, and honestly, one can get way over-saturated, so I'm happy with relegating myself to only a few places, and then only exploring the depths of the Internet beyond as needed. Anyways, I may be a bit different, I may not be. But, I still love Quantum Leap, and out of all the people on the Internet, you are among the nicest that I've met. I enjoy being a member here, and I would love to get back into the groove here. So, I have to ask, anything new and exciting happen in seven months?

I'd like to make another note, as well. Being back, I'm still taking a break from reading the Virtual Seasons. I know I left off in Season 9, and I would like to finish that series at some point. But for now, I'd probably have to re-acquaint myself with the series, having been away from it so long, and watch some Quantum Leap, including the season finale. :lol I'd also like to finish Quantum Retribution as well, considering that I started that simultaneously, and then left it near the end of Season One.

So... That's what I have to say. My intent isn't to sound a trumpet, considering that I'm not an especially significant member here. But, I just wanted to check in and see how things are, and make note that this is a wonderful website, Al the Bartender does a great job of keeping this place orderly, and I'm proud to be a member here! :) And that I hope to be a much more active member here again, and one day get back to my assigned QL:VS readings.

And, Quantum Leap is one of the best serieses that have graced television!

Welcome back, Oh Boy! :D I was not often here the last months, but I recognized that I haven't read something from you for a long time and I missed that. What about your german lessons? Are you still learning?

Another person I'm missing is Angvav. Does anyone know, why he wasn't here for a long time?

Well, I'm afraid to say that my German is slipping, because the last German class that I took was over a year ago, and I don't really know a great deal of people that speak it. However, I still try to use it when I can, and I would like to make it a point to go over the textbook again, which, luckily, also comes with CDs. Maybe in the Fall.

I miss Angvav too, but I'm afraid that I don't quite know what happened to him. I hope that he comes back one day, though, because he was a very friendly forumer.