Hello..from New Orleans

Zhair

Project QL Intern
Apr 3, 2007
New Orleans, La
I was a fan of QL when it originally aired. My kids were young so I wasn't always able to sit down and watch. After Hurricane Katrina, while temporarily deployed (exiled?)to Wash, DC., my son purchased the first season DVD for my birthday. How could I have forgotten what a great program QL was??!! Even my husband (who never watched before) was hooked. We are now back in NO,LA but still enjoying QL.

Anyway, I enjoy reading the posts on this site and decided to join up.

From one New Orleanian (Marrero, specifically) to another... welcome, Zhair! Glad to have you with us here at THE BEST Quantum Leap website, bar none! :hurray:

Eleiece

Last edited:
Welcome to the Al's Place Quantum Leap community, Zhair! I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the BEST QL board this side of the galaxy!

Everyone around here's a lively and interesting bunch and I hope you enjoy your visits. In short; "see the sites, spend some money, please don't leave..."

ziggysego said:
Hi Zhair

Welcome back to Quantum Leap and Welcome to Al's Place. We're a kooky little bunch, but not a bad wee sort.

I'm the Irish Leaper around these parts.

PS There is a pub in my local town, which is themed on a New Orleans pub. It's my favourite pub to visit ;)

I used to frequent O'Flaherty's Irish Pub in the French Quarter. Sad to say, it hasn't reopened since the hurricane. It was a great place.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Zhair said:
I used to frequent O'Flaherty's Irish Pub in the French Quarter. Sad to say, it hasn't reopened since the hurricane. It was a great place.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
I miss O'Flaherty's too...especially the gift shop!