Silly Question Here!

angvee

Project QL Intern
Aug 7, 2011
Australia
www.turboimagehost.com
Sorry for the silly question people.....

In Mirror Image, Stawpah had passed away, but still had the ability to leap.

Now that taking place, was Sam or who ever was controlling his leaps able to change time to bring back to life who was already deceased?

I know this is an odd or silly question.

But an example being, Sam's father. He had passed away if I remember correctly.

Does anyone think that a leap could ever have been used to bring back someone? Yes for personal use a leap may not have been allowed if I remember right? Until Mirror Image when Sam told Al's wife he was still alive.

Yes silly question but my mind being a wandering one has just got to ask....

Hope I make sense here.

Now that taking place, was Sam or who ever was controlling his leaps able to change time to bring back to life who was already deceased?

Does anyone think that a leap could ever have been used to bring back someone? Yes for personal use a leap may not have been allowed if I remember right? Until Mirror Image when Sam told Al's wife he was still alive.

Hope I make sense here.

Have you actually seen the series? How many times did Sam change history and prevent people from dying?

Hope I make sense here.

Watch the series in total, new leaper ;) . A staple of the show was his prevention of death. Deaths that occurred in the "original (unaltered) history"

IE his brother, Tom Beckett, who died in Vietnam.

The list goes on and on. Check the ep guide here on the site

Angvee isn't a new Leaper. I think the question is less about preventing death and more about bringing back someone who has already died.

Angvee, are you meaning to ask if one could Leap a person who's about to die or has died? Pull them from the "ether" back to Earth?

Sorry people I wasn't very clear thats why I specified silly question silly billy me!

No I did not mean prevent that can be easily done.

I mean bring back the passed away.

Sorry guys I hope I have cleared myself up.

Geez stupid Ang!

Tina has hit the nail on the head. Thank you and ditto!

My line of questioning will always be a little left from center so I am bound to ask something that will make no sense.

Once again, sorry all.

strange fruit?

hi im new here but i have a question is there an episode where sam has to help a girl to sing strange fruit ? i can swear that when i was a kid saw that episode

Hmmm. I don't remember anything about "Strange Fruit" on QL. The only TV show with that song and a girl that I remember seeing when I was younger was the Touched By An Angel episode "God Bless the Child," which was an historically-based ep about Billie Holiday.

Of course, it's been, I admit, a while since I've watched any Quantum Leap, so *shrugs*. My memory may be failing me.