Two Degrees Away From Scott Bakula

Suggie176

Project QL Assistant
Sep 11, 2010
Auburndale, FL
Yes, this is QL-related (except for the first paragraph)! ;)

On Monday night, my girlfriend Amada was one of the performers at the Cabaret Night for Planet Connections Theatre Festivity, an eco-friendly organization that she is a part of. Proceeds for this event went toward the charity "The Invisible Children" to help raise awareness of a war criminal named Joseph Kony. If you don't know who this tyrant is, you should. Check this link out for more information: Kony 2012

But I digress. The song Amada performed was the premiere of an original song that was written for her forthcoming solo cabaret show. The name of this song is "Two Degrees Away From Scott Bakula" and I filmed it to share with all of you. Hopefully, I will be able to get better footage of a future performance, but for now this will have to do. If you listen carefully, you might even hear the leap effect somewhere amongst the familiar-sounding music. Check it out:

Two Degrees Away From Scott Bakula

She was supposed to give a thumbs-up at the end of the song (like Sam does at the end of QL's opening credits) but she missed her cue and forgot. Maybe next time! :) Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think of the song. She was totally dorking out!

Until next time!

Amazing! Really, really great! :)

"Up until about a hundred years ago, there was one question that burned in every human, that made us study the stars and dream of traveling to them; Are we alone? Our generation is privileged to know the answer to that question. The FINAL FRONTIER begins. Let's explore it together."
~Jonathan Archer(Earth Starfleet Captain) played by actor SCOTT BAKULA

~Steve B.