Any Pianists out there

Pbryant_knight

Project QL Intern
Jan 18, 2006
Newcstle Upon Tyne, England
HI Guys (and Gals)

Still on my quest to get backing music for me to sing to at my gigs, and although the sheet music is on the site for somewhere in the night, i don't know anyone that can play it to MP3 or a CD.:sing

I'm also after Someone (if there's anyone on here in a rock band) to play the music for Fate's Wide Wheel onto MP3.

I know i'm asking a lot, but this is something i've tried to get sorted since i first heard the songs on the show, and have never been able to do it (except for singing SITN without music):sing

Any help here would be much appreciated :bow

Peter

If you give me time to get my rusty fingers back to the knowledge I could probably tape record myself playing "Somewhere in the Night" and then mail you the tape which you could then transfer to MP3 or CD.

Bear in mind, I haven't touched the piece in YEARS....

Cheers McDuck, it's a start. don't know anyone who can play rock guitar then do you? lol.

There's a place that sells pianos in a mall near where i live, i may print the music off, take it accross and see if i can "poach" a pianist and "borrow" one of there pianos that records straight to disc. (by borrow, i mean ask them if i can use it, not steal the piano lol)

Peter