The Leap Back 2009 @ Myspace.com

Facebook announcement

Hey Brian...remember how I was telling you about Facebook? I am a member of a QL fandom group there, and I just wanted to tell you that I posted a discussion thread on that group about the convention. I gave them the links the Al's Place site and to the convention sites. There's 124 members of that group, and I'll look around and join other QL groups to spread the news if that's cool and helpful for you!

I am not a big fan of Myspace, but I do have an account, and If Scott saw it, he'd be...well I have no idea, but hopefully flattered hehe.

Samantha Beckett said:
Hey Brian...remember how I was telling you about Facebook? I am a member of a QL fandom group there, and I just wanted to tell you that I posted a discussion thread on that group about the convention. I gave them the links the Al's Place site and to the convention sites. There's 124 members of that group, and I'll look around and join other QL groups to spread the news if that's cool and helpful for you!

That's great! Anything you can do to spread the word is wonderful. We'll have a web banner for you guys to put on your own sites (if you wish) very soon!