Is It Moral Or Not???

Orianna said:
There's always the idea that Al was having an affair with Donna....

*ducks*

Seriously, though, when I watched "The Leap Back", I kept getting the impression that there was something going on between Donna and Al.

I think Al genuinely respects and cares for Donna, but he's never going to make a move on his best friend's wife. We always hear Al talking about women, and see him ogling them when they can't see him, but this might be the first time we see him really face to face with one. So I think it's great to see how he interacts with her. He's kind and totally respectful, treats her as an equal and a friend. He may be attracted to her (after all, he's attracted to practically every woman), but I see him showing admiration rather than attraction. Since this is a top secret project and Al is the only one who talks to Sam, Al is also the only person Donna can talk to about him. So it's going to create a bond between them, but as asearcher suggested, I think it's more like family.

Snish said:
I think Al genuinely respects and cares for Donna, but he's never going to make a move on his best friend's wife. We always hear Al talking about women, and see him ogling them when they can't see him, but this might be the first time we see him really face to face with one. So I think it's great to see how he interacts with her. He's kind and totally respectful, treats her as an equal and a friend. He may be attracted to her (after all, he's attracted to practically every woman), but I see him showing admiration rather than attraction. Since this is a top secret project and Al is the only one who talks to Sam, Al is also the only person Donna can talk to about him. So it's going to create a bond between them, but as asearcher suggested, I think it's more like family.

I agree. Well said. Both you and CO Helen

and of course this is just a thought from the fans of the show:D becouse belisario NEVER but NEVER showed us that there was a little thing between donna and al.or something that was gonna happen.I think like everyone else the donna character was a mistake in the show.they wanted to make the show more interesting,and i say mistake couse they forgot her totally after the leap back.So there was NO way to see al comes to this dellima if he started attracted to donna