Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons Advertising

The combating parallel timelines
of the story and reality have collided,
forcing one last postponement of
Shockwave Part II: Severed String.
We apologize for the delay and
thank you for understanding.

Shockwave II: Severed String WILL air on April 28th.

This week, Episode 1226 airs entitled:

Shockwave II: Severed String

You'll have to read it to find out.... wow!

Written by: Mike Bloxam and Damon Sugameli

We hope that everyone enjoys it. :)

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team

This week, Episode 1227 airs entitled:

Sanctuary Part 1

Written by: Jennifer Rowland

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team

This week, Episode 1227 airs entitled:

Sanctuary Part 2

Written by: Jennifer Rowland

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team

Tom Nevers Field: Wings Online Community has been continuing to air re-runs of the 6th season and as of last Wednesday Hostile Takeover-Part 2 by A.J. Burfield is airing. Within the next 31 weeks all seventh seasons will be re-run unless of course I decide to air 2 at a time some weeks.
:leap

Steve
RossBeckett(aka Tom_Nevers_Owner)

To everyone:

I'm fairly confident that I'll finally have this done for next week. I will also be issuing a formal apology to all of the readers, writers and raters for the delays. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience my personal problems have caused, not just for this 2-parter, but for Severed String as well.

Here's hoping next week will finally see the end coming into sight.

Damon

This week, Episode 1231 airs entitled:

Un-American

Tom leaps into Steve Andrews, who has been called to testify before the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee to answer questions about Communist activity. Who is he there to really save?

Written by: Helen Gerhard

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team

Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons is very sorry to let our readers down yet again. Fate's Wide Wheel Part One has been bumped back to July 21, 2006. The story would have aired on July 14, 2006; however, the webmistress will be out of town and won't be able to update the site. TVS hopes that this will give the authors enough time to finish the episode without any more problems.

This week, The Virtual Season will air the Season Finale for the Season. It is entitled: For The Sake Of the Call. It was written by C. E. Krawiec and Jennifer Rowland.

TVS does apologize that Fates Wide Wheel Part 1 and Part 2 have not aired. The stories are not finished and the administration doesn't know when the stories will be done. Hence, instead of a holding pattern of a story continually not having a story air, we will continue on with the season.

Please consider Fates Wide Wheel as a missed episode. As soon as the writers get their story complete, it will be placed in the archives. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Keeping this in mind, Tom Beckett and Dr. Connors have fixed the timeline and things have fallen back into place as they should be.

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team

Spoilerish info would be if you told us HOW they did it. That's the mystery that we shouldn't find out 'til it airs. Thanks for clearing that up for us for the sake of the call. ;) I'm not sure if that makes sense but I couldn't resist using that expression. call=episode

Is this the end of the Connors' story? I highly doubt it. There'll be something more. We'll see! :)

Steve
RossBeckett

This week, The Virtual Season will air the last part of the Season Finale. It is entitled: For The Sake Of the Call Part 2.

It was written by C. E. Krawiec and Jennifer Rowland.

We hope that you enjoy it!

Thanks for reading!

The Virtual Seasons Team