Chat

The Macman

Project QL Intern
Mar 31, 2006
Hey guys,

when will you be having another chat session? I notice you have had a few with guest appearances.

Paul

Although the concept of guest appearances has not been brought up as of late, the chat room gets a lot of use. Especially in what is fondly called "The Nightly Variety Hour." There are a lot of regulars that go there and we talk about a variety of things...The show, concepts in our writing, general life experiences, etc. It is a very clean and respectful place to go and the moderators are adamant on keeping it safe and fun for all members.

However, there really is no set time. One of the best ways to start something is to put yourself in the chat room and wait. Often, someone will come along and enter the chat room to talk to you. By putting yourself there to begin with, you are indicating a willingness to chat.

BTW...there is sound during the postings. That way, if you are waiting there and wish to continue doing other things on your computer, you will hear when someone enters or when someone posts. Many of us multitask while in chat so that helps us to keep up on what is happening.

Anyways...I hope I will meet you in chat sometime. One thing I've found on this site are incredibly interesting and intelligent people to talk with.

Until later.