90's Movie Trivia Challenge

yayzies lol.
When people says dreams don't come true, tell them about this Young College football player. Sometimes a winner is a dreamer who just won't quit.

Yay Me! Okay now I've had to think about this one and my brain really hurts so I'm just gonna go with this:

Young men return from battle to seek out love and revelry, but not all wish for happy tidings and a misunderstanding leads to murder. But as the author of this famous tale used to say... "all's well that ends well." ;) And "Hey nonny nonny."

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Wow! I didn't think it was THAT hard?!
It's a romantic comedy, one of the oldest in the written word, penned by a very famous playwright. ;) ;)

One of my most favorite quotes:

Man to Woman: "Will you ever hear tell of a husband?"
Woman replies: "Not til God makes man out of some other metal than earth."

Al's Handlink said:
That sounds like Shakespear, so, maybe Much Ado About Nothing?

You Got It! WTG Tom!! You're up. Wow, not that many fans of Shakespeare here huh? I thought for sure you all would've seen this one.

Kenneth Brannagh's Much Ado About Nothing had an all-star cast including a VERY young Kate Beckinsale, Robert Sean Leonard, KB himself and then wife Emma Thompson, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves and Michael Keaton!!!

If you have seen it you must! It's brilliant!

I had a feeling it was Shakespeare, but couldn't really think of anything that fit. I do happen to like Shakespeare, MacBeth and Romeo & Juliette in particular, although I must admit I'm not that familiar with a lot of his other works (he can be very hard to understand sometimes). ;)

Damon

QL Damsel said:
Here's another... I'm sorry it took me so long:

He was welcomed home after six years to a wife who knew everything about him ? but the truth.

i don't know why i am even guessing this, but it just keeps coming to mind,
Total Recall?>D