Who is "Dr. L"?(I have an idea!)

R

RossAdams

Who is "Dr. L"?(I have an idea!)

But, I don't know if I should mention it here. If you want to know my idea, please reply to this message or email me @ rossbeckett2002@yahoo.com
~RossBeckett(Steve)

Lothos.
Think about it some more. Also I will be posting a message in the "Episode Ideas" forum.

~RossBeckett(Steve)

I would like to update my thought on my "theory". Dr. L is Dr. Nathanial Lothoman(Michael T. Weiss,The Pretender). From QL:TVS and Quantum Retribution. Dr. Lothoman integrated himself into a computer(like Ziggy). It kinda reminds me of a second season episode of Star Trek:TNG when Data's "grandfather" integrated himself into Data, and then later into the ship's main computer giving Data back.

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)

That wasn't Data's Grandfather... at least from what I remember of all the episodes.

In the second season, Ira Graves, a dying genius took OVER Data and finally released him. But he WANTED to be called Grandfather! LOL!

[OT] Re: Ira Graves

No, Dr. Ira Graves was _not_ the father of Dr. Noonien Soong. He simply said that he _taught_ Soong everything he knows. Also, Soong looked much older than Graves did. The episode was called "The Schizoid Man" from season two. "Grandpa" was only because he was an old man confronted with Data, who is a child in many ways, still learning the ways of humanoids.

I've also found a link with proof. :lol www.startrek.com/startrek...71411.html

It says, " As one of Earth's leading robotics scientists, Dr. Noonien Soong studied with Dr. Ira Graves but slipped into obscurity in the early 24th century after failing to create an Asimov-like positronic brain. Only later was it discovered that this man of mystery had left an incredible legacy by doing so, working under an assumed name on a private science colony in the Omicron Theta system."

... Mike. ^_^