An idea for a future ep

R

RossAdams

Or, at least part of an idea.
Who is "Dr. L"? The person who is in frequent phone contact with Ross Adams. Could he be Lothos. Could it be that Lothos, the EPQL parallel hybrid computer, was named after this mysterious Dr. L?
-Just an idea for *part* of an episode. It doesn't have to be the next episode though? Maybe the "First Year Finale".
~RossBeckett(Steve)
P.S. After the whole series is finished(Very far off) 3 letters come to mind......T.E.A.

Well, in the Virtual Seasons 2-parter "Fallen Hero" (which you might not have read yet), it was revealed that Lothos was once a scientist named Dr. Nathaniel Lothoman who integrated himself into a computer. I won't go into detail, but that story was written about 3 years ago by MJ, AJ and Kat, so it's only their theory on who/what Lothos was.

So, in terms of Dr. L., it COULD be Dr. Lothoman before he became Lothos. With MJ's permission, Brian could probably expand on that theory if he wanted to since from what I remember reading about Lothoman's back-story, it fits one possible theory of who Dr. L's true identity could be. But, hey, we're all just making this stuff up as we go along! :b

In any event, I personally feel that Dr. L's identity should remain secret for a while. Any television series that calls itself "good" would do that. It builds suspense. It's like what MJ and myself plotted out at The Leap Continues RPG, with Eden. We placed subtle hints here and there as to her true identity before we finally revealed it. ;)