Season 5 (Region 2)

ian2k6

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
mines just been posted by play.com, hopefully i should recieve it by saturday :D

I'll be getting my copy the day after Boxing Day (the 27th)!!! I'm in a state of WANTING BADLY, it's being held by lasers, highly-armed guards and one heck of a safe - rainproof and eveything!

Or you know, it's behind the counter near an old coffee mug.....

Yup, I got that email too, mine is on its way!

Guess they figure the odds of it arriving before the official release date of the 26th are slim. Knowing our local postal service's record, I could be waiting for mine well into the new year.

they are not the same as the region 1 releases but they do look a little better. they start with the ql logo apearing dead centre on screen and the background is now gold/brown and the season5 version of the theme is now playing.

just recieved mine, i can confirm theres no music edits, all 3 trilogy episodes are on one disc aswell :) the picture looks cleaner too. not sure about the menu though. overall its the best version, mainly for the fact of 6 single sided discs.

The age of miracles is not past. Mine arrived this morning too. I'm not allowed to get my mitts on it til Christmas day, but at least it is here.

Leap Outs

Just wondering whether all the leap outs are in order? Is the aired copies for the US versions with different endings like seasons 2-3?

Please let me know.
Thanks

blueprints

I got my set the other day on region2 and on the box it states that it contains the blueprints but I can't find them anywahere on any of the discs. Has anyone had success in finding them yet?

OK, I haven't got my set yet. But i'll be strong #Cries - a lot# It's delayed untill the 7th! 7th I tell you, a disgrace to virgin megastores! Still looking forward to catching all the S5 episodes - LHO and Mirror Image are in my Top Ten like ever!

In consolation I did manage to get S3 and 4 as gifts so the whole set will soon be mine, mwhahahahha!! I love whole collections. Oh yes I do... :D

I did find the blueprints on my Region 1 DVD's. They are in the Bonus Materials right after Mirror Image.

region 2 discs do not have any menu entry for bonus material at all. It seems that region 2 buyers have been duped as the packaging states that the blueprints are on the set but they are no where to be found. I have even tried tried to see if they on as an easter egg but I've had no joy!!

You guys are lucky. I found out that Season 5 isn't available in Australia until Feb 7. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy. I might get it sent from America. Can't watch Seasons 1-4 without watching #5.

desirelife said:
I'm pretty pissed that Season 5 has no extras or special features.

Terrible!

Just having the dvds is good enough for me, extras or no extras...once I get my copy. :D . Afterall, there ARE bonuses and features on the other discs.

Julie said:
Just having the dvds is good enough for me, extras or no extras...once I get my copy. :D . Afterall, there ARE bonuses and features on the other discs.

In my opinion only the First Season had anything in the way of half-decent Bonus on the discs, S2 and 3 had Buck All and 4 had a featurette released on about a zillion other DVD sets and an episode from a series that people getting the set would get in a few months anyways.

To be honest a few more bits would have been nice....

Finally got my set, and although it's great to finally finish the collection (Oh yes i'm easily pleased!) no blueprints is annoying.... what's the e-mail address to complain - sorry - offer valuable advice.