Project Quantum Wiki

Don Quixote

Project QL Intern
A few months ago I was pondering what I could contribute to my passion for Quantum Leap. I decided that I would start a wiki-based project on the show, so Project Quantum Wiki was born. It's similar to Wikipedia but based on Quantum Leap. I thought it would be a wonderful place to put all of the Quantum leap things that I like.

Was wondering, would anyone like to help me with it?

http://www.quantumwiki.co.uk

I'm willing to offer whatever help I can - the more sites the better has always been my theory. My talent tends to lend itself more to the graphical side of things (need a screencap or composite picture), though I do tend to hand onto trivia for strange reasons.

That would be great - thankyou. :) The wiki is designed so that it can be editable by anyone which makes it easy to update and expand on. I've had it locked up for editing though as I've been adding content and weeding out bugs. Im just about ready to extend it to the world :)

That's a great idea! I like the format of Wikis... There's a Star Wars-based Wiki out there that's a wonderful example of what one can do with a fandom-specific Wiki.

In fact, using the Wiki format, it'd be a breeze to do that catalogue of Al's outfits that's been discussed in that other thread, or any other number of cool stuff.

I'm not very well-versed in adding to Wikis myself, but I'll be sure to bookmark this and add what I can when I have time.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~

Wiki databases are popular nowadays, and extremely easy to navigate. I really think this is a great idea! I will contribute what I can. I'm slightly bias, as I'm a known Al-coholic, but I'm sure it balances out with all the Sam-addicts out there. ^.^