Episodes for download?

Actually posting full episodes would be a huge violation of copywrite law. I doubt that anyone would do such a thing.

Not to sound rude or anything, but why don't you buy the dvds, just like the rest of us? The quality is usually a lot more clearer, and the sound is better, and well, it's legal.

BTW, does anyone know if Scott released "Smoke gets in your eyes" from Stand Up (Season 4) on a cd or anything? I just watched this episode, and the way he sang it was just pure brilliance. He has a perfect voice for it, even though he didn't sing the whole song...

Julie said:
Not to sound rude or anything, but why don't you buy the dvds, just like the rest of us? The quality is usually a lot more clearer, and the sound is better, and well, it's legal.

BTW, does anyone know if Scott released "Smoke gets in your eyes" from Stand Up (Season 4) on a cd or anything? I just watched this episode, and the way he sang it was just pure brilliance. He has a perfect voice for it, even though he didn't sing the whole song...
becouse not many people can afford 40 pounds to buy a box set dvd.I bought the series one and i have to buy the series 4 from ebay.but i cant buy the rest series yet And YES you can download full episodes from sites like emule and limewire .I saw many episodes from ql i missed towatch on tv plus the last episode from those sites .But there is and another way go rent the show from blockbuster and then copy it to a dvd recorder.LOL

leaper said:
becouse not many people can afford 40 pounds to buy a box set dvd.I bought the series one and i have to buy the series 4 from ebay.but i cant buy the rest series yet And YES you can download full episodes from sites like emule and limewire .I saw many episodes from ql i missed towatch on tv plus the last episode from those sites .But there is and another way go rent the show from blockbuster and then copy it to a dvd recorder.LOL

True. It can be pretty expensive. When they were first released, they were $60 per set, now they're down to around $30 - $35 in a lot of places, so yeah, they can drop down in price everywhere else. I did a search on LimeWire (I'm all for downloading music, but not tv shows or movies) and nothing came up. On my discs, it says they can't be copied, so that last suggestion may not work, unless there's another way around it.

No, and that's a real pity. I love his voice and wish they're was more available from him.
Yes, it IS a pity. I'd love to get my hands on a copy...any kind of copy...cd, tape, mp3, whatever. Every time I hear him sing (especially that song), it makes me love him and the song even more. :dreaming

Julie said:

I agree, Systemcat please just buy the episodes, its so much easier and its legal. downloading episodes would be illegal because its equivalent to stealing a DVD from a Wal-Mart or something.

BUY! BUY! BUY!

If you can't, just trade one of your kidneys for one on the street. It's worht it!

jmoniz said:
No, and that's a real pity. I love his voice and wish they're was more available from him.

aww, I love that song, and also the song he sings with the granddaughter in Pool Hall Blues. Kristen and I are deeply disappointed that they did not include them on the soundtrack :(

Actually posting full episodes would be a huge violation of copywrite law.

Some thing I'd like to note is I own the Pro. version of Bear Share. That means I paid to be able to download. Some file sharers you have a pay per download like Napster. I have shelled out for many other TV shows on DVD but since the episodes I like of QL that I for the most part have no idea what season they're from that makes it hard to decide what to pluck off the shelf at a video store. Note I have paid up to 140 dollars to own a season of a TV show.

leaper said:

Leaper, are you in the UK? If so, Play.com are selling the QL DVDs for the following prices:

Season 1: £13.99
Season 2: £15.99
Season 3: £15.99
Season 4: £12.99
Season 5: £17.99

At a guess, these prices are comparable to those you'd find on Ebay, and have the additional plus of not having to pay postage on top, so the price you see is the price you pay. Hope that this helps.

Julie said:

That was the last QL episode I watched, thanks for the title, wasn't sure what it was.

Its worth buying the DVD's. If you want them on the computer there's some shareware software out there that will let you convert them from DVD to AVI format. I have all 5 seasons on the comp just a click away :)

EmmaCMF said:
Leaper, are you in the UK? If so, Play.com are selling the QL DVDs for the following prices:

Those are nice prices... man i've gotta buy more stuff on the net!

Music Zone in the UK are also selling the sets dirt cheap - about £15 for Seasons 1-3, £17 for S4 and £23 for S5 - all of which I now proudly own. :)

EmmaCMF said:

At a guess, these prices are comparable to those you'd find on Ebay, and have the additional plus of not having to pay postage on top, so the price you see is the price you pay. Hope that this helps.
well i bought ql series one from HMV in london for 40 pounds as i said.and there is always emule hehe