Scott on Comedy Central's ABS

HologramIAm

Project QL Intern
Sep 15, 2006
SC
www.reedletters.com
Scott will be appearing this Saturday night on Comedy Central's "American Body Shop." Does not look like it will be one of his most stellar TV appearances :)help), but hey... an appearance is an appearance, eh? The show will air at 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time... 9:30 Central. Here's a link to the shows site... Scott's episode is #107: Juicy Lous:

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/american_body_shop/index.jhtml

He'll be playing a one-legged womanizing drunk Scott Bakula impersonator. Maybe it won't be his most stellar appearance, but it certainly sounds memorable.

Shouldn't this be talked about in Off-Topic, since its not about Quantum Leap, but Scott Bakula? I just saw a thread on the same subject there, anyway. That sounds pretty interesting, though. I think I might have to watch ABS on Sun.

Cool :)
It sounds like a weird part for his brand of acting but it should be amusing and interesting. He always is, and joy joy, I actually get Comedy Central. I just need to find the channel.

I am going to be with friends all day sunday. I am going to Great America. I believe it closes at 8 so I should be home on time to catch it but in case I am not I am setting my tape, so what is the span of his show, half an hour or an hour?

btw Pippin I think Scott Bakula is consitered both off topic and Quantum Leap related, so eaither section is fine. I think, I could be wrong. But I thought someone said that once.

LadyKayoss said:
He'll be playing a one-legged womanizing drunk Scott Bakula impersonator.

Are you serious? :lol

It's OK to post this kind of topic in this section. The Bartender Said So. :) I know because I'm the one who asked.

Well, let's just all attack Hologram and change the subject. I like the way that happens if someone slips just a little around here. I did not see that other thread, likely because this and a couple others are the only ones I bother to read regularly... I have a life and work too much to sit here monitoring each and every thread. Sue me... it'll be delicious :eek .

And sorry, it is Sunday. I rarely watch Comedy Central, so I guess I was also barely paying attention :hair Scott just needs to be hired back on Quantum and they need to bring it back, no matter how funny he'll be on it... it's not QL, so it'll be so-so. Scott and comedy have never really worked for me. And that's my OPINION, so please don't string me up for this, also.

Snish said:
Are you serious? :lol

It's OK to post this kind of topic in this section. The Bartender Said So. :) I know because I'm the one who asked.

Yep, I'm serious! It's what the actors have said, and the preview I've seen for the episode confirms it. It should be interesting...

As for the issue of this already being posted elsewhere, it's inevitable with so many people and so many posts that there will be some repetition. I know I don't always have the time to read through everything I missed!

I've said this before, but I don't mind saying it again: the clips I saw on the TV of this upcoming ep. looks very interesting, if not outright funny, and even though I'm not a big fan of ABS, I'm planning to watch it anyway! ^_^ Comedy Central comes on channel 60 for Comcast where I live, 107 for Direct TV.

HologramIAm said:
I take it back that Scott and comedy never worked for me... I thought about it more and I did like him a lot on Murphy Brown. My bad :blackeye :whip

OOOH I love him as Peter Hunt he's very sexy!:dreaming:bow

Hehe yay I just caught it. It was so funny.
When he first appears on the scene he's got woman all over him kissing him lol. It's freaky though the charactor is missing a leg yet they make Scott look freakishly like his leg had really been chopped off. It was so funny though the dudes needed him to look as much like Scott Bakula as possible so they tried to get him a fake leg to use but it was the wrong leg:
"This is not going to work, you can't put a right leg on a left stump!"
and then they shove it on him anyway lol. and when he gets to the shop to meet everyone a dude notices he has a hobble with the wrong fake leg and the guy that promised them Scott Bakula said
"Ah he got into a fight with a co star on his last movie"
"What co star?"
"Well lets just say Dakota Fanning isn't all sugar and spice."
hahaha.
I forgot to set my tape, I hope it comes on again. I just wish it had had a much better ending.

rats rats rats rats!!!!! NO CABLE NO DISH NO COMEDY CENTRAL NO ABS NO SCOTT THIS WEEK (except in my cherished QL and Enterprise DVDs).

RATS

You are lucky you have enterprise DVDs since they took it off UPS at 11pm on Saterdays and I don't get stinking Sci Fi anymore. :(

hopefully someone consiters my wish list this year. hehe so its even cookiemom.

For those of you in my time zone US pacific that may have missed this on sunday here are three more showings that are coming up:
Sat Aug 25 03:00A on Comedy Central
Fri Sep 7 12:00A on Spike TV
Sat Sep 8 12:30A on Spike TV
And in case its a little confusing, I will confirm in advanced the As do mean AM.

Last edited:
Sam Beckett Fan said:
You are lucky you have enterprise DVDs since they took it off UPS at 11pm on Saterdays and I don't get stinking Sci Fi anymore. :(

hopefully someone consiters my wish list this year. hehe so its even cookiemom.
Oh, I KNOW, i Know!!!!! Me, too.

And actually, I don't have Ent DVD's (except the ones I keep getting from Netflix (Thank God for Netflix!), but I have gotten a lot of the shows from Amazon Unbox, 1.99 at a time.

And thanks to bluedana, I'll be dropping a couple of bucks at iTunes to get ABS!

Oh yeah Netflix hehe. I have actually thought of getting them that way but I am attatched to my mom's account so its annoying because I have to sign on as her and switch the accounts so that I get two DVDs and she gets zero because only one person can be getting DVDs at once. :p

So I opt to just get them for my b-day or more likely Christmas cuz I only get money for my B-day nowadays makes sense consitering my b-day is so close to christmas so why not save everything for then.