Bloopers

Excellent. I have in fact seen a few videos of bloopers already which I came across attempting(and failing) to locate the alternate ending to Deliver Us From Evil. If there are more I am certainly interested.

:roflmao:
"My hair,my hair"
"You never called me son,ever"
"Bye, Dean
Bye, Scott!"

I think I haven't seen them before.They are really great.I wish they had released those in much better quality but don't get me wrong,I'm grateful for the ones we have.Thanks samnal

:roflmao:
"My hair,my hair"
"You never called me son,ever"
"Bye, Dean
Bye, Scott!"

I think I haven't seen them before.They are really great.I wish they had released those in much better quality but don't get me wrong,I'm grateful for the ones we have.Thanks samnal

By far I think my favorite is:
"You just hit me in the arm, you can't hit me in the arm!" :roflmao:
I believe it was during 'The Play's The Thing' and Dean had accidentally bumped Scott with the handlink or something.

These were given to me a very long time ago (1993) when they were clearing out the QL offices - I did not get them personally, but a friend in CA was given a bunch of things, some of them what we call 'wet copies' and a lot of outtakes. She was generous and I love her for these. It is really easy to see how Dean and Scott interacted and all the love there. I've been collecting outtakes from various shows-lost quite a few of them during a big clean up we had last year after Hurricane Sandy. Just had to toss 'em. I hope you all enjoy our boys and you can see why what they did was magical.
Believe it or not, they were gonna put these in a dumpster. Why does Universal care? I don't know. They are not doing a thing to save this show or put it out on HD.

These were given to me a very long time ago (1993) when they were clearing out the QL offices - I did not get them personally, but a friend in CA was given a bunch of things, some of them what we call 'wet copies' and a lot of outtakes. She was generous and I love her for these. It is really easy to see how Dean and Scott interacted and all the love there. I've been collecting outtakes from various shows-lost quite a few of them during a big clean up we had last year after Hurricane Sandy. Just had to toss 'em. I hope you all enjoy our boys and you can see why what they did was magical.
Believe it or not, they were gonna put these in a dumpster. Why does Universal care? I don't know. They are not doing a thing to save this show or put it out on HD.

They barely did **** to put it out on DVD, they replaced most of the best music with crap and though I myself don't share the issue members here have reported malfunctioning DVDs.

Ugh,that sucks. Outtakes and gag reels are one of the best thing out there. Almost every tv show share them in their DVDs these days but I guess it wasn't common to include these items to the DVDS back then.Such a shame.

Thanks again :hurray:

Actually most every Blu Ray contains them these days, not so much DVDs. They some time ago begun to severely reduce the extras on DVDs unless they market it as a big expensive special pack. Blu Ray is beginning to take over tragically. There is a Target and Best Buy in my area which barely even have a DVD selection anymore. :p

Actually most every Blu Ray contains them these days, not so much DVDs. They some time ago begun to severely reduce the extras on DVDs unless they market it as a big expensive special pack. Blu Ray is beginning to take over tragically. There is a Target and Best Buy in my area which barely even have a DVD selection anymore. :p
Sadly yes:( Sometimes there can be different releases because of the companies (Hannibal UK copies had no special features,for instance which was ridiculous)
and I haven't even got a BR player,yet.

I'm very much in love with silent film and believe it or not my blu ray player has been a miracle when it comes to restored films. Black and white restored is quite crisp and there is such a HUGE difference when I watch the discs of Quantum Leap that G4 showed and the ones I have from the UK. They are crisp and the sound...I can testify TESTIFY! that the episodes of 1st and 2nd season in HD (on AmazonPrime (2 seasons in HD) and ITunes which has the first season to download to Ipod and Iphone) are worth the effort to download and watch on an HD tv. The sound screams and you can hear every little thing. I was working overtime this morning, just me, the office and my IPOD and QL. I watched Seymour and StarCrossed on my little Ipod screen (even with my bad vision it is nice and clear and lovely to watch) and with the little earbuds I was screaming inside with joy -- it made 4 hours buzz right by, friends. I

If my ipad had the space I would have several Quantum Leap episodes downloaded to it, but I have at least five episodes of my other fandom fetish Being Human filling it up. In fact when I downloaded the couple from it's fairly new third season I had to exchange a couple of season 2 episodes for them. :p
Hmm, my iphone is empty of video, perhaps I could have an episode or two downloaded to it.

that the episodes of 1st and 2nd season in HD (on AmazonPrime (2 seasons in HD) and ITunes which has the first season to download to Ipod and Iphone) are worth the effort to download and watch on an HD tv. The sound screams and you can hear every little thing. I was working overtime this morning, just me, the office and my IPOD and QL. I watched Seymour and StarCrossed on my little Ipod screen (even with my bad vision it is nice and clear and lovely to watch) and with the little earbuds I was screaming inside with joy -- it made 4 hours buzz right by, friends. I
QL is amazing in HD.My friend sent me a few caps which she took while watching it in Netflix and the image quality is great.

The difference is quite noticeable.

attachment.php

You can see the color as well as the framing differences at the top and bottom.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Look at the detail in that ironwork. On the DVD it's just a blurry mess.

attachment.php

You can almost count the threads in his sweater.

Attachments

• DVDvsHD-pias1.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DVDvsHD-pias2.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DVDvsHD-pias3.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DVDvsHD-pias4.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 14
The color timing is different (less hazy and more clear), the framing is different (some parts of the image which are cropped off in the DVD are visible in the HD version), and you see details which are not really visible in the DVD.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DVDvsHD-pias5a.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias5a.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DVDvsHD-pias5b.jpg
    DVDvsHD-pias5b.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14
attachment.php
Look at the detail in that ironwork. On the DVD it's just a blurry mess.You can almost count the threads in his sweater.

Exactly.I wonder if they are thinking of releasing the show in BR or I don't know like the folks did with Star Trek:TOS.

QL is amazing in HD.My friend sent me a few caps which she took while watching it in Netflix and the image quality is great.

I can honestly say I'm watching "Pool Hall Blues" right now and you can see the work put into EVERY stitch of clothing the sets, just damned lovely in HD. It's on Amazon and they are amazing. I spent a LOT of time recording off of G 4 when they showed the show in HD. It is great-- 4th season is bad but it's all really dark. They have increased the 'light' but the quality is still Quantum Lite and it burns me up. Bleeep Universal.

The difference is quite noticeable.

http://quantumle
Look at the detail in that ironwork. On the DVD it's just a blurry mess.

[IMG]http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386&d=1381103863[/IMG
You can almost count the threads in his sweater.[/QUOTE]
You see? you hit the nail on the head. If you ever go to LA and you go to the Bradbury Building where they filmed this (and it's a place to LOVE!!! I can tell you!) I know how beautiful this place is. And yes, 1st season they were shooting a film every week, 2nd season, too. Every stitch, every set is amazing and the props...I saw them at the 2nd con and photos from the 1st and did have some time with Jean on the phone...when he was still working on Ql--a long story but I have this friend who needed to make that dress the girl was wearing in the pilot (the girl Al picked up) and I had to find out what it was made out of. Crepe silk. Pink. He had 3 rolls leftover.

Last edited:
Quick question.
If I downloaded an episode or two or however many fit to my iphone (I am considering it), would it be a version which contains the original music?